Search results

1. T

Sold - please remove

Item: 30.9 mm SDG I-Beam Seatpost Location: Tasmania Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not Needed, Wrong Size Price and price conditions: $30, $5 postage Extra Info: 30.9mm diameter, 210mm length Pictures: Ask if needed
  2. T

Found

Item: Location: Price range/Willing to Pay: Extra Info:
  3. T

Found

Item: Avid G2/G3 185mm (7") Rotor, New or Used (if used, it has to be straight and in excellent condition) Location: Hobart, Tasmania, willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: no more than $30 Extra Info: Money ready to go, need a quick sale as i need a new rotor as soon as...
  4. T

Kona Cowan DS

This is my 2006 Kona Cowan DS. I'm going to build it up as I go with new parts, i.e more travel once I get the money. This bike is sick and can handle a bit of everything, dirtjumps, trail, light downhil etc... it is one very versatile and hardy bike, heres a few of the specs: Frame - 06 Kona...
  5. T

submitting application message

When applying for trading access, the application box comes up to type your message into. I had a problem, when i pressed the 'enter' to space out my application, it sent the unfinished message, which is not good at all, as it would be filling up the admin's application box with unnecessary...
  6. T

good vibes so far

Hey Guys, I signed up to Rotorburn about 3 months ago, as I had just got into riding. Now I have bought a bike and I ride ride it all the time, especially on the weekends when I shred some trails with mates. So I would like to thank Rotorburn for giving me access to a heap of good parts that...
  7. T

What Forks?

Hey Guys, I just bought a 06 Kona Cowan DS. I'm planing to build it up into a free-ride and light downhill bike, as I'm not really into dirt jumping and 4X that much. The forks that are on there at the moment are 2010 Marzocchi DJ2's and with just 100mm travel, its just not enough for what i...