Search results

1. Jaydawgz

VDHS Mt Buller

Hey guys, I've decided to put my photos up for sale to try and cover the costs of the weekend at the 15+ hours of work put into all these shots. http://jaydenostwald.smugmug.com/Sports/VDHS-Mt-Buller Don't be one of the few people I have already seen and screenshot them please...
  2. Jaydawgz

Vdhs rd 3 - kinglake

Hey guys and gals, Heres a few shots from last weekend. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaydenostwald/sets/72157632155673049/with/8240803456/ Enjoy.
  3. Jaydawgz

VIC Green machines, Huffy Sliders, carts, small bikes, etc

Hey guys, For muck up day, me and some mates are dressing up as mario kart. I've got a huffy slider already, but am in need for some 'karts' for my mates. Would love to take some of this stuff off peoples hands, not looking to spend a whole lot of $$ but am open to bargaining. Shoot me...
  4. Jaydawgz

Long Gully Winter/Spring Series - Round 2

Hey guys, I've got a few photos on flickr at the moment, plenty more to come so please don't hassle! http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaydenostwald/sets/72157631509742547/ Enjoy!
  5. Jaydawgz

The Huffy Slider/Drift Trike thread

Hey guys, Just thought I'd make a thread for everything drift trike. Whether you post up your ride or just have a question, this is the place for it! I have wanted one for months and the other day, driving along the road, I found one in hard rubbish! Gave it a little loving, didn't need a...
  6. Jaydawgz

Gravity Cup - Round 2, Mt Buller

Hey guys, Got up to buller again this weekend, this time for nationals. Found it pretty hard shooting the same track twice in two weeks, but I think I still got some good shots. I will be uploading some of my favourites to flickr later on in the week, so for the moment, if you were after any...
  7. Jaydawgz

VDHS Mt Buller 11/12

Hey guys, I've put up as many shots as I was happy with up on my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/jaydenostwaldphotography Like the page first, then you can tag you and your mates. If you like, you can contact me via Facebook or jaydenostwald@gmail.com if you would like a high res...
  8. Jaydawgz

Opium rage quit..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=343819685630691&set=vb.100000079880809&type=2&theater Here's a mate's little rage quit after his front wheel carked it.
  9. Jaydawgz

Wanted: Riders to photograph!

Hey guys, Had a random snap to go out take photos of some bikes and all. Looking for those who ride street, park, dirt. I'm 17 so I can't drive yet, but I can train it places. So, if you've got some skills, contact me on 0411444961 or at jaydenostwald@gmail.com Cheers :D
  10. Jaydawgz

Elinz Electronics? Good to buy a car stereo from?

Hey guys, Looking at getting a new stereo for my car, as mine doesn't have a cd player in it. I'm a fan of the screens, yet I only have a single din, so after some quick searching on the net, these guys came up. I was more specifically looking at something like this. So, do you guys think...
  11. Jaydawgz

After School Bikes

Hey guys, Went riding after school, so I thought I would bring my camera along as it was a nice day. Here's a couple of shots I took, in between riding. Shot with a 7D and Sigma 50mm f/1.4 and edited in Adobe Lightroom.
  12. Jaydawgz

Calendar app for Apple devices

Hey guys, Just curious to know if anyone has found an calendar app, which can be accessed by others and they can put dates in, which would sync. Now I've done a bit of searching around but haven't really found anything. Thanks, Jayden
  13. Jaydawgz

VIC Trade: Ladies crusier for SS road bike

Item: Not fussed on brand and all, just a SS roadie Location: Greensborough/Heidelberg VIC Item Condition: Good running order. Price and price conditions: Looking to trade for a Ladies Crusier(See below) Pictures:
  14. Jaydawgz

Specialized free hub removal

Hey guys, Decided I'd give my hubs a good do over after some funny noises the other week. I took off the cassette and then the first two rings of the free hub. Now I have no idea where to go. Do I have to take it to a specialized dealer like their website says? Cheers
  15. Jaydawgz

Computer monitors

Hey guys, In the market for a new monitor to run off my macbook pro. Now I'll be using it for photo editing, occasional video editing as well as things like dvds and such. I know Samsung are one of the better brands for screens so I've been looking at them, but am open to anything...
  16. Jaydawgz

The lazy thread

Hey guys, Was sitting on my ass the other day watching the bold and the beautiful, due to the fact that I couldn't be bothered getting up. So the thought of laziness popped up. What have you guys done that is incredibly lazy of you? Cheers
  17. Jaydawgz

Learning the ways

Hey guys, So I picked up a P2 recently for a bargain, and have ridden around at a couple of skate parks as well as some dirt jumps. As I usually ride downhill, I'm not used to landing nose heavy, so when I first went to the dirt jumps, I was quite disappointed in the fact I could only just...
  18. Jaydawgz

Train accessible tracks

Hey guys, Just thought I would do a thread based on the above, train accessible downhill tracks. I have been to ballarat and doongalla, but would love to be able to go out to some more places. Push runs too. Cheers
  19. Jaydawgz

Conversion to single speed

Hey guys, Bought a 2009 P2 not long ago and am looking to change it to single speed. I got a SS conversion kit with a 16t cog. Now I am looking to get new cranks too, as my current bmx cranks don't fit in my Gripsport DH carrier. So my question is, what is the best, most suitable...
  20. Jaydawgz

New Contour+, will we see a new GoPro?

Hey guys, So Contour just released their new camera, the Contour+. New features include: - External microphone option - Live streaming via HDMI and external transmitter - 170 degree field of view Heres a link In mind of this, do you think it's time that Go Pro release a new...