Search results

1. R

QLD Wtb: Santa cruz jackal frame - humpback version circa 2007-2008

Wanting to buy a santa cruz jackal frame. Must be the old hump back edition. let me know what you have I am willing to pay $$$ for a good condtion one
  2. R

VIC Sold [10 char]

Drivetrain Interested in the drive train. What would you want for that
  3. R

On one gimp / Da bomb cr8

Item: on-one gimp frame / da bomb cr8 med or large Location: Australia wide Price range/Willing to Pay: what's it worth? Extra Info: can swap a specialized big hit spec frame with dhx 3. the white one with black decals if your interested. Hit me up 0427 284 218
  4. R

Wanted to swap

PHP Code: Item:* White MTX rims on shimano hubs Location: Townsville Item*Condition: Good condition Reason*for*selling: want to swap Price*and*price*conditions: what have you got Extra*Info: Want to swap my white MTX rims on shimano hubs for a pair of gray single track runs off a norco...
  5. R

utopia "freak" sunglasses

b]Item: [/b] utopia optics "freak" sunglases Location: anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: ??? tell me what you want for them Extra Info: Any colour but must not be scratched.
  6. R

please remove - sold

sold sold sold bike has been sold.
  7. R

please remove - sold

bump bump bump bump it up to the top
  8. R

please remove - sold

bumpidy bump bump this up please
  9. R

please remove - sold

bump bump bump lets give it a big bump up
  10. R

please remove - sold

Price dropped from $2500... This is a really smooth bike.
  11. R

please remove - sold

thanks for the interest but the bike has been sold locally
  12. R

Bottom bracket trouble.

Hey everyone, i have recently purchased an 04 GT dhi and have noticed that the bottom bracket has a fair bit of play. I have found a new bottom bracket assembly but i was wondering how to remove the old one. it's not just the bottom bracket but the whole eccentric drive system that i have to...
  13. R

Spacers urgently needed

What: Spacers for an Aireal front switch hub ( the 20mm spacers) Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever you think they are worth Location: Townsville, QLD Extra Info: Needed asap.
  14. R

2006 Demo 8 I (Medium) Sold

to the top bumpin' it up to the top
  15. R

lowest i will go Price drop: 3500 for a full blown down hill bike is very cheap.
  16. R

willing to split Hey folks, am after an urgent sale and am willing to split. or pm me with some offers
  17. R

Sold Please delete thanks mods.
  18. R

Delete.

interested chewy send me a pm i am very interested.
  19. R

Decent rear hub

I have a aireal hub never built up gold in colour. pm for price and details
  20. R

Crazy Paintjobs.

an M3 and a brooklyn...