Search results

1. freeride_sweet

i work at a giant dealer :P

my two curretn rides, love em to bits first is a 07 giant TCR advanced 1, awesome bike nice and stiff and a great race bike, i got dura ace wheels insteed of the mavic's, so much better imo, all up 7.4kgs:), want to upgrade to dura ace but dont have the money. also ive got an older giant nrs...
  2. freeride_sweet

information on this frame

hey guys, im selling this frame but i cant find any info on the net for it (cannondale super V) the frame ive got is different from the one of the cannondale web site:confused:, how much would it be worth? cheers nick
  3. freeride_sweet

dual or hard for crits

hello getting a new cross country bike, got a few options, 07 xtc 1, 05 carbon nrs with reba's cant remember which ones better than racex-9 jucy 7's or a 07 trance 1, want to do crits mainly, whats my best option? came from an older 05 xtc 2 with v's and cross max's, cheers nick
  4. freeride_sweet

Sold!!!!

Item: giant xtc 2 21 inch Location: melbourne Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions: 1250 Extra Info: great bike, posted on ebay, have a look http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330096884700&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014 Pictures:
  5. freeride_sweet

What frame, cannondale V orbea New addition S-Works p13

hey guys im getting a new frame for racing and have to choose between these to frames VVVVVVV Orbea http://www.orbea.com/ingles/interior.php?tipo=1&familia=4&gama=11 Cannondale http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/05/cusa/model-5RM6K.html they are both $2000 and apparently retail around $3000...
  6. freeride_sweet

Disc or deap dish carbon

hey guy's, im gonna get real serious about racing tri's this year and have decided to upgrade wheels, i can either get zipp 404's, spinergy or should i keep my front wheel (still a decent wheel and deepish) and get a disc for the back, i've had mixed responces from store's, also i can get a...
  7. freeride_sweet

Most addictive game ever

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html my best is 26... sec, there is a trick to it:cool:
  8. freeride_sweet

xc fork upgrade

ive been looking at getting some new forks for my xc bike, im racing in my off season. Ive been debating whether to get manitou or rock shox, im not looking at spending a huge amount of money, and im looking at second hand forks as well, i've got duke turns not but im looking at getting...
  9. freeride_sweet

new shifters or mechs

hey guys, ive got an xtc2 and im running lx shifters and xt mechs, not nice and crisp, should i: A: get nex xt shifters B: get xtr mechs C: it is worth geting sram (i have an Xgen front)
  10. freeride_sweet

You Yangs this W/E

whos racing? im looking foward to my first race, if i can get out of work:o
  11. freeride_sweet

Cross Max SL

ive got a set of 05 cross max sl's and i was wanting to know how mush these rims can take, they are light as hell, and roll SO smooth, but today i was like can i race down the few stairs in the track round my house, can i jump the few logs, i'm sure i can but how much can these rims take before...
  12. freeride_sweet

Shimano SPD or Crankbrothers egg beaters S

hey guys, ive just started doing xc on an xc bike (p2 was giving me the shits:p), and ive got the choice of using shimano SPD's or the egg beaters, which is the better pedal, and before you say try both, i dont have the cleat's for the egg's and before i go out and buy the cleats i'd like to...
  13. freeride_sweet

crankbrothers egg beater S cleats

What: crankbrothers egg beater S cleats Price range/Willing to Pay: $20 Location: melbourne Extra Info: not really, would like screws as well
  14. freeride_sweet

Heart rate monitor

What: Heart rate monitor Price range/Willing to Pay: 50-60 Location: melbourne Extra Info: nothing to fancy, if you have a heart rate with bike comp let me know as well
  15. freeride_sweet

wireless speedo

What: wireless speedo Price range/Willing to Pay: $50neg Location: melbourne Extra Info: nothing to fancy, just with the basics
  16. freeride_sweet

XC bike

found.....
  17. freeride_sweet

gatorade olympic tri easter

is anyone doing it, does anyone do triathlons (protivity series) just curious cause there are a few fitness people on here,
  18. freeride_sweet

Iron Maiden

i've been looking round and can't find any official tour dates for iron maiden this year, does anyone know where i can get them, find out when they will be released, i want to plan a trip and see them , well unless they come down under, now wouldn't that be a dream, cheers nick
  19. freeride_sweet

XC racing Melb

hey guys, i'm thinking about selling my dj and getting a xc bike, im looking to race. I've been told that there are races on thursday night somewhere but can't remember where or who told me, can some shed some light on this, or am i recalling the wrong thing:p, if im wrong are there any other...
  20. freeride_sweet

Sold

Item: 04 P.2 with upgrades and sixsixone full bravo (custom paint job), TGS skate helmet, fox knee & shinguard Location: melb, vic Item Condition: good, slight buckles in front a rear and small scratches here and there from riding, and bike rack Reason for selling: what to race XC Price and...