Search results

1. T

VIC Sold delete

Location: Western Suburbs Melb Phone Number: Josh 0438 four2seven 62eight Reason: moving to Japan Item: M/L Craftworks S1 Item Condition: Great (slight dint on top tube because of useless bike shop and didnt notice till after left) Price and price conditions: $1600ono Extra Info...
  2. T

VIC Delete plz (double post)

Item: M/L Craftworks S1 Item Condition: Great (slight dint on top tube because of useless bike shop and didnt notice till after left) Price and price conditions: $1700ono Extra Info: Frame: Craftworks S1 Fork: Fox 40 RC2 with hard spring Rear Shock: CCDB air (have books, tool, air volume...
  3. T

VIC delete

Item: SID 26" fork Location: Melbourne Item Condition: decent, stanchions perfect Reason for selling: time to upgrade Price and price conditions: $300ono can post for cost Extra Info: 15mm through axle, white fork, cable rub on crown but otherwise condition is good, tapered steerer (160mm...
  4. T

VIC Delete

Item: Hope Seat Clamp 36.4 Location: West burbs, melb Item Condition: brand new in packet Reason for selling: too small....... Price and price conditions: $25 can post Extra Info: its a seat clamp and is black with silver writing Pictures: if you so desire
  5. T

VIC delete

Item: Craftworks S1 Location:Western Suburbs Melb Item Condition: Frame almost perfect only done 10 runs (3 cressy haha) Reason for selling: Barely gets ridden Price and price conditions: $2000 ono Extra Info: i have all the tools and books for ccdb or i can swap to a brand new 2014 vivid...
  6. T

VIC remove

Item: Shimano zee brakeset Location: melb Item Condition: used but good, scratch below lh lever Reason for selling: prefer avid Price and price conditions: $230 prefer local or swap for similar condition codes Extra Info: seen use but still good, lh lever recently rebuilt by lbs and brakes...
  7. T

Sold

Item: Boxxer Rc 2014 Location: melb, vic Contact: Pm or zero4three8427six28 Item Condition: minimal use but good Reason for selling: bought 40's Price and price conditions: $550ono. $500. $400 Extra Info: selling as is, a graze on the rh bottom of the lower and a couple of other nicks but...
  8. T

VIC Delete

2013 KHS DH 150 frame Location- Melbourne Vic Contact- Pm or zero4three84276two8 Size- Medium Rear Shock-2014 vivid r2c (never used) Price-$1200 ono Info- some scratches from use, scratch on rear swingarm because it used to have a rs Kage which exploded when i landed a drop so rs gave me a...
  9. T

DH Craftworks s1 aka swan chan (pics)

Here is my crafty s1 that I took for her first ride this morning. Loved it first run, looking forward to a lot more riding with her. Forks- fox 40 firm spring, odi fork bumpers and nsb brake cable mount Rear shock- ccdb air Wheels+tyres- weinmann Goliath rims on formula hubs, minion st 2.5...
  10. T

wtb 30.9 i beam seat post

30.9 i beam seat post as stated, need asap thanks
  11. T

Delete

wtb rockshox 12*150 rear maxle lite as the title suggests. Pm me thanks Josh
  12. T

Delete

Item: 2013 KHS Pro 150 of the large variety (I'm 180cm) Location: Melbourne, Vic Item condition: Good, couple of paint chips and shuttle marks, will give a polish before sale Reason for selling: Want an AM bike Price: $2500, will post for additional cost Contact: pm or zero43eight427628...
  13. T

Just rode in Japan

Hi guys, Don't know how many of you ever thought about riding in Japan but last Monday I had the pleasure of riding at fujimi panorama just south of Nagano. Here is their website and translation is available on the top left of the site http://www.fujimipanorama.com/mtb/ they have a bike shop...
  14. T

Travel insurance with race coverage

Does anyone know of a company that will cover racing even as an added extra for racing internationally. I've got my mega race pass but can't find an insurance company to cover it and there's no way in hell I'm going without insurance. I've tried a lot of the bigger companies and no has been able...
  15. T

delete

Hi guys, after selling my house and deciding on the bike i want to get (la Pierre spicy 916) i went to the lbs to find availability on one to be told that they are sold out and will not be bringing any more into the country. I was quite depressed at this point and am unable to decide what i want...
  16. T

Delete

So I'm test riding a la Pierre 916 tomorrow. I've had a few bikes but nothing like this. Anything I need to be aware of?
  17. T

New saint brakes

Has anyone got the new saint brakes? I'm looking to get some for the enduro bike and was curious to hear people's thoughts on them
  18. T

Bike DVD

What company imports bike dvd's
  19. T

Sold please remove

Item: as stated plus work stand Location: western suburbs Melbourne Condition: used some scratches on top tube Reason for selling: sitting around not needed Price: $550 Extra info: Medium frame The bike is pretty much built but missing a few items F+r...
  20. T

Riders opinion on la Pierre 720

As the title suggests I'm curious to hear from owners about their dh720's as I'm considering buy one. Riding style, reliable frame, general useful info?