Search results

1. shhhteve

WTB: Rear shock 165x38

Wanting to get a shock to fit 2014 Giant Trance im chasing a 165x38 im located in QLD
  2. shhhteve

Changing Overdrive steerer to normal fork - What headset?

a quick one.... I have a 2014 giant trance and changing the forks to some normal ones so I need to change the top headset and had a quick google and couldn't see much from what I gather I just need this...
  3. shhhteve

WTB: Short Cage XO derailleur - 9 speed

chasing one of these again..... send me a pm if you can help out
  4. shhhteve

QLD (sold) 2010 Morewood Makulu - frame

Item: 2010 Morewood Makulu - Medium Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good - has usual marks and scratches from being a downhill bike Reason for selling: changing frames Price and price conditions: $450 Extra Info: Medium Frame - will include axle, bottom bracket and headset.... if you do...
  5. shhhteve

QLD WTB: Hope Tech 3 Brakes

wouldnt mind giving them a go and seeing if i like them..... pm me and we can go from there
  6. shhhteve

WTB: Short Cage XO derailleur - 9 speed

as above.....
  7. shhhteve

Is Chainreaction average at best?

has anyone noticed how average chainreaction prices have become?? or is it just me.... like the advertise all these massive sales and markdowns but only markdown the rubbish no one buys yet all the key components are just the same price... then they have the 'take $15' off slogan which...
  8. shhhteve

Destroyed my XX1 derailleur... now what?

ok my XX1 is pretty much gone... its lived a hard life and now its on the way out... my question is.... do i buy another XX1 derailleur or do i get a GX? i am just finding it hard to justify spending double on essiently the same bit or am i missing something... i know the weight...
  9. shhhteve

WTB: 27.5 Stans/Hope Wheelset

hey im chasing a 27.5 wheelset, 15mm front and 140x12 rear axle..... and has XX1 adapter hoping someone wants to part with a nice wheelset... would prefer if the buyer was in brisbane, so i can inspect before buying... thanks
  10. shhhteve

My custom STP

built this up for the GF.... took it for a spin on the weekend and its killer Frame - STP Front fork - Pike Handlebars - Raceface Stem - Ragley Headset - Cane Creek (unsure though) Grips - ODI Saddle - SDG Seatpost - Truativ Rear brake - Saint Cranks - Saint Pedals - Diety...
  11. shhhteve

WTB: Fox Spring 400 x 3.5

wanted in good condition.... thanks
  12. shhhteve

Cracked my Session 8 - need info

so after having a look at the DH bike last night i noticed this.... so my question is... - how hard is it to replace the lower arm and how much will it be? plus if anyone has a contact i can get ahold of that would be great
  13. shhhteve

WTB: Argyle or 831 forks

would prefer to be around brisbane so i can inspect first..... fairly sure i need a straight steerer (its for a jamis kromo) would prefer good condition
  14. shhhteve

My Stealth Trance

here is my do it all bike... probably spend more time riding this than anything else.... its a working progress atm and am still playing around with it but im pretty happy with it atm Frame - XL Trance Rear shock - Fox Float CTD Front shock/fork - Fox 32 Float Handlebars - Thompson...
  15. shhhteve

Aldi Bike Lights - on sale 1st October

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-buys/wednesday-1-october-2014/wednesday-detail-wk40/ps/p/bikemate-500-lumen-trail-light/ what does everyone think? any experience? seeing as i dont have any lights to begin with.....
  16. shhhteve

QLD WTB: Anthem or Trance Medium

after a anthem or trance medium must be around the $1100 mark and be in brisbane so i can check it out thanks
  17. shhhteve

Attaching new seatclamp with a reverb stealth

just had a slight panic... have shouted myself a brand new seatclamp and i have a reverb stealth already installed... am i able to swap them over?? my only thought would be a get a screw driver and try to open the gap up more to them slide the hose in but dont really want to scratch the...
  18. shhhteve

QLD Sold!

Item: MRP 2x chainguide Location: brisbane Item Condition: used but in good condition Reason for selling: went single on the front so no use Price and price conditions: $50
  19. shhhteve

QLD WTB: Medium Giant Anthem Frame

just wanting the frame, needs to be in good nick... pm me to talk
  20. shhhteve

QLD SOLD! 2012 Giant Anthem XL - with upgrades

Item: 2012 Giant Anthem XL Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good, some little scratches from use Reason for selling: got a new trance Price and price conditions: $900... $800..... now $750 Extra Info: the anthem has served me very well, im the 2nd owner and have looked after it as best...