Search results

1. paiaro

V10 carbon!!!

Here is the new V10 production model custom built. Not too keen on the red wheels but looks sweet anyway. Rode this morning and the bike is amazing!! noticably better then the alloy. I have set up with 1 degree angleset set in slack and the bike sits much slacker then previous model. maybe...
  2. paiaro

QLD sold

sold please delete
  3. paiaro

DJ new jack all...

well here is a look at the new jackal... rides awsome and is alot lighter then the old one.... if anyone is interested in them Fortheriders have a liquid blue one hanging up in the shop... weight 11.5kg spec. frame: santacruz jackal fork: rockshox argyle brake: avid elixir cr 140mm rotor...
  4. paiaro

08 v10 shazammm (better pics added and riding shots)

new bike..... specs.... frame: 08 black v10 med fork: 08 boxxer wc crank: shimano saint brakes: juicy ultimates 8" front 7" rear front wheel: dt 240 on mavic 521 red and black alloy nipples rear wheel: dt 440 on 721 red and black alloy nipples drivetrain: sram xo rear mech and shifter...
  5. paiaro

please remove...not for sale anymore

not for sale anymore...please remove
  6. paiaro

please remove thread..not for sale

frame not for sale anymore please remove
  7. paiaro

SOLD.....pleas delete 2007 Ironhorse Sunday Team (With 40's & x0)

Item: 2007 Ironhorse Sunday Team Location:Brisbane Item Condition: Good, few shuttle scratches Reason for selling:Selling for a friend who is getting out of downhill Price and price conditions:Open to serious offers. Pretty negotiable as I am looking for a very quick sale. Extra...
  8. paiaro

my new 4x ride... yep!

yeah you read right... GT Lopes 55 RockShox revelation Mavic X3.1 on Chris King ISO Avid Juicy 7s Shimano XT cranks SRAM X.0 shifter/derailleur Easton Monkeylite CNT bars Selle Italia SLR Maxxis Crossmark LUST (with tubes at the moment, going tubeless next week) SRAM Hollowpin...
  9. paiaro

forks sold....

sold......
  10. paiaro

few upgrades to my v10

lately ive been doing a fair few big upgrades to my v10 and this is how it has turned out... oo and it weighs in at 18.3kg upgrades include 07 boxxer wc got them today dt swiss hugi fr hub on 721 for the rear sram x0 easton carbon dh bars carbon mrp chainguide bontrager king earl front...
  11. paiaro

sold!!! please delete

SOLD today please delete
  12. paiaro

Felt F90 $550-SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Felt F90 size-60cm colour- fast red sora shifters and front der, tiagra rear der, 8spd RPM cranks-tripple front chain ring. carbon fork in close to perfect condition only a few chips on rear stays nothing major. $550 pm me for pics thanks
  13. paiaro

06 Ironhorse yakuza- sold please delete

item- 2006 yakuza. i will not go under $1800 dh/fr frame- 8" travel single pivot with Manitou Swinger 4-way coil, Fork- Marzocchi Super T 170mm, JUST GOT RE-BUILT! Headset- FSA 1.5 to 1-1/8 reducer shifter/der- Sram x.7 trigger/x.7 rd Cranks-Truvative Hussefelt Howitzer BB-...
  14. paiaro

what movie maker???

hello, i was just wondering what sort of movie maker you guys use to make your movies, im looking at getting one but dont know what to get. so it would be good if all of you can say what yours is and why it is good and where you got it from and if it cost anything how much cheers
  15. paiaro

new bicycle (small white v10)

ok here is my new pride and joy got the frame last thursday and built it today i still havnt ridin it properly yet but i cant wait to it should be sweet specs: frame: new small white v10 fork: boxer wc brakes: juicy 5 wheels: mag 30 atm but will be getting a lighter race wheelset and...
  16. paiaro

dt swiss ex 1750 or mavic deemax

im thinking of getting new wheels and was always going to get deemax wheels but just the other day i came across these ex 1750 wheels but im not sure if they would be as strong as demax or reliable. also im not sure if u can get the ex1750 in 12-150 but if anyone has used or seen these wheels...
  17. paiaro

sold please remove

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. paiaro

my session 77

here is a few pics of my new trek session 77 specs: frame: session 77 with manitou 4 way fork: boxxer world cup wheels: mavic deemax cranks: shimano saint brakes: avid juicy 5 front and rear (front is at the manufacturer at the moment it was faulty) rear mech: sram x9 and x9 trigger...
  19. paiaro

intense m3 price

just wondering what all of you guys would pay for a brand new 05 intense m3 frame. help would be very apreciated
  20. paiaro

brisbane ride

ok i know that this is short notice but can anybody get down her this coming monday (the long weekend) for a ride at some djs around brisbane i have a few people that are coming so if you are interested txt me or call me on 0409136435