Search results

1. turtle muncha

sold

Item: shimano stopwatch timer/clock. bar mountable Location: goldcoast Item conditon: brand new Price: $80 Extra Info: will post at buyers expence Pictures:
  2. turtle muncha

sold

Item:661 carbon knuckle gloves Location: goldcoast Item conditon: good Price: $30 Extra Info: will post at buyers expence Pictures:
  3. turtle muncha

sold

Item: shimano bar mounted stop watch/clock Location: goldcoast Item Condition: out of packaging but brand new... neva seen a bike Reason for selling: stopped riding Price and price conditions: $80 open to offers tho Extra Info: very good for timing dh runs! no pictures yet but will get...
  4. turtle muncha

sold

Item: 661 carbon knuckle gloves Location: goldcoast Item Condition: used but good Reason for selling: no longer riding Price and price conditions: $30 Extra Info: grey Pictures:
  5. turtle muncha

sold

Item: norco jersey Location: goldcoast Item Condition: new Reason for selling: not riding any more Price and price conditions: $50 Extra Info: size large Pictures:
  6. turtle muncha

sold

Item: mace riding pants Location: goldcoast Item Condition: near new Reason for selling: no longer riding Price and price conditions: $60 Extra Info: only worn a small handfull of times Pictures:
  7. turtle muncha

sold

Item: mace knee and shin pads Location: goldcoast Item Condition: used but good Reason for selling: no longer used Price and price conditions: $50 Extra Info: Pictures:
  8. turtle muncha

sold

Item: oakley googles Location: goldcoast Item Condition: near new Reason for selling: dont use anymore Price and price conditions: $80 Extra Info: Pictures:
  9. turtle muncha

sold

Item: TLD D2 carbon Location: goldcoast Item Condition: brand new used 3 times (no crashes) Reason for selling: not riding anymore :( Price and price conditions: $500 post at buyers expence make an offer Extra Info: othere items for sale to... Pictures:
  10. turtle muncha

sold

Item: 2005 Norco Team DH Location: goldcoast Item Condition: good Reason for selling: dont ride anymore :( Price and price conditions: $2500 make an offer will post at buyers expence Extra Info: wont split. also got all gear for sale (D2 carbon, pads, gloves ect) Spec list Frame...
  11. turtle muncha

all geelong and near by riders read.

there is a new forum that has just surfaced called scor (surf coast offroad riders. http://scor.jnr.com.au/forum/ its a forum based on local events, and all local news. it will have alot besed around the new ANGLESEA MTB PARK which will be starting construction by late april. designed and...
  12. turtle muncha

sold

Item: 05 dirt jams as new Location: geelong Item Condition: they look, feel and are near to new. ive never riden on them and owner b4 me didnt ride them for long Reason for selling: lying around the house. i need $ Price and price conditions: $200 ono Extra Info: will post, will split post...
  13. turtle muncha

old picture of step up in anglesea

just an old picture of a sweet ass jump we had going in anglesea, until the parks came and bulldozed it, cut down several trees and layed over the whole area, just so we couldnt build again. they destroyed so much vegetation, just trying to flatten 1 jump its not funny. let me know what...
  14. turtle muncha

06 d2s?

ok is there any new news on the D2s? have they hit shores yet, if not when will i be able to buy 1? ive been waiting a while for one of these. And just wondering if anybody has heard anything?
  15. turtle muncha

20mm single crown forks

What: any good cheap forks for dj bike (has to be 20mm thru axel) Price range/Willing to Pay: let me see the merchendise first Location: geelong, will by from interstate Extra Info: just show me what uve got if i find the forks im after i will buy asap... theres no stuffing around with...
  16. turtle muncha

viridian room the game

ok im stuck at home infront of the computer due to injurys and have been for 3 weeks. ive got hooked on this game and the level befor it called crimson room. ive past that and am now very stuck on this level called the viridian room. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/viridian.php...
  17. turtle muncha

please delete... double posted

please delete... sorry double posted
  18. turtle muncha

accommodation needed for tas nats

is there anybody that would like to share a back yard for a tent, or any body know any places close by that still has accommodation?? im really struggling to find any where :( any help would be great. barney
  19. turtle muncha

YOU YANGS!!!!!!!!! race 21st.

here some pics that my dad took from the race on sunday. these are all the pics ive got so dont bother askin if ive got any other no# some of the pics arnt that good, but some are ok, considering that last you yangs race he took pics and didnt even get 1 rider in a pics lol. and there just...
  20. turtle muncha

dj frame and/or forks

What: dj hard tail frame and fork Price range/Willing to Pay: open to offers Location: geelong Extra Info: have got 02 boxxers and other parts im willing to trade plus cash, or just out right cash. barney