Search results

1. crozza

azonic's bending

hey all i have some azonic double wall bars and the left side has bent down, this has not just happened to me but a couple of my mates. just wondering if this gas happened to any one else??
  2. crozza

why do u hate cops?

hey i got a letter in the mail the other day letting me know that my stock liberty's exhaust was too loud. go to a work shop to get it tested and it was fine no problems but i still had to pay for it 35 bucks!!! for nothing a waist of my time a waist of the guy who tested it and waist of my...
  3. crozza

ballarat - xavier no go zone

last night one of my mates told me that if you go to xavier people from the housing commision will come over and beat the fuck out of anyone who jumps there, heap and heaps come over no mater how many riders there are they will bring more crew to beat down.
  4. crozza

gothics with saint

hey i am getting saint calipers and i would like to run hope gothics, just wodering if this has been done by anyone? or do you know someone who has done this? because i know you can run pretty much any rotor with saint
  5. crozza

camo mtx's

hey i saw some camo mtx's in a mag a while ago and have looked at a couple of site's to try and get them but have had no luck! does any one know who or how i can get them?
  6. crozza

atom lab colours?

hey i am getting trail pimps and i have been told that they come in more than just black. i have been to the site and they dont say anything about the colours, im thinking its bullshit......i would love silver
  7. crozza

hope gothic rotors

i was wondering where you can buy the hope gothic rotors? i have looked on chainreaction and they have everthing hope but them. how much am i looking at because most of the hope rotors that are on there are about 95 bucks cheers andrew
  8. crozza

what colour hadley????

hey, i found out today that dt hugi fr dont come in 10mm so im getting hadley instead! i hate blue so its down to red, black or gold they are going on a silver demo 8 with black spokes and trail pimps mmmm decisions decisions what would you get?
  9. crozza

demo 8 or sunday world cup

if you had the choice of a 06 sunday world cup or a small 05 demo 8 what would you choose and why? i mostly ride free ride but would love to have a race bike to get me in to racing
  10. crozza

pimperliscous .243

check it....
  11. crozza

hope bulb

hey i have a hope bulb it is QR at the moment but i have read that you can convert QR to 20mm with a kit. just wondering if any one has done this and how much am i looking at paying? cheers
  12. crozza

profile chain rings

hey, i was wodering what is the smallest chainring that profile make? because i was hoping to get my hands on a 24 tooth for the frount. and do the come in every design that small?
  13. crozza

sunday the 10th ballarat

hey everyone a few of the geelong crew will be goin up to ballarat to ride xavier and nerina (spelling?) so if any one out there is down come out to ride!!!
  14. crozza

monsters on a .243

hey people just wondering what every ones thoughts are on puting monster t's on a .243? could the frame take it?
  15. crozza

uploading

hey when i was uploading pics today i was wondering how much longer it would take. now this isn't that bigger problem but a mate said they should have a progress bar or something to tell you how much longer it will take. it probally isn't a problem for any one else because there pics would be...
  16. crozza

hope 6inch rotor

What: hope 6inch rotor Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me and ill tell you if i like it or not but not above $40, but im open to all offers Location: im in geelong Extra Info: looking for a straight
  17. crozza

Big Day Out

so who has there ticket and what bands are up there in the must see? for me slipknot, hatebreed, beastie boys, frenzal rhomb, system, rise against, hill top hoods and chemical bro's. there are a few more but i cant think of them, is any one else about the over laps in big acts...?
  18. crozza

rear hub

What: 36 hole rear hub Price range\Willing to Pay: up to $300 if i really like what i see Location: geelong Extra Info: must be in excellent working order
  19. crozza

bmw race link or elsworth dare

hey everyone, having thoughts about the Brooklyn machine works frame - race link and the Elsworth frame - dare. the price on both of these bikes is about the same. all I'm thinking of are the pro's and con's for both of these frames??? i love both bikes but need something to push me towards just...
  20. crozza

Ride to the hills video

hey everyone who made the ride to the hills video? i want to know who made it because see if their other videos are any good