Search results

1. norco_bigfoot

Red crank brothers cobalt wheels

Used to have a set on my old v10 and loved them. Got out of riding when i got my license 5 years ago and want a similar look on my new demo, let me know if you have anything!
  2. norco_bigfoot

sold

hey guys up for sale i have a set of troy lee design size 30 shorts! they have been worn about 6 times and kept in good nic. there are no loose threads or other things wrong with them. the reason for sale is that they dont fit anymore and that im getting out of riding. Price: $50 posted...
  3. norco_bigfoot

shimano xt crank- non driveside

hey guys, im in need of a non driveside xt crank, as i bought a bike off here not that long ago, and the thread has been fucked over, took it into my lbs and they said they would try, they have, and it still just wont bite. so yeah, if you have one, post it up or pm me! i need it length: 170mm...
  4. norco_bigfoot

Reaserch project. Help will be appreciated greatly

Hey guys, For my research project this year I am researching 'How to maintain your Downhill bike' and for this I have to find 30 different sources, and analyse them all individually. If anyone has any ideas on where i can get some sources from it will be greatly appreciated. eg; places i can get...
  5. norco_bigfoot

Sold!!!

hey guys, up for sale is my 2008 santa cruz v10 top spec DH race bike. it has been well loved and i am extremely sad to see it go its just i need a car. it is a sweet looking bike with nothing wrong with it. NOW HAS A BRAND NEW BEARING AND PIN KIT!! Price:$2400!!!!!!!!!! was $2900 text...
  6. norco_bigfoot

downhill magazines

hey guys, i was woundering if anyone has any cheap downhill magazines laying around. i need them for my research project. im after any mags that have maintenance tips/advice in them. i dont want to spend much, if any so please only if there cheap. im happy to pay for postage if needed though...
  7. norco_bigfoot

Sold!!!

hey guys, my dirt jumper is up for sale as i have newbie! i will split it if the frame is the first part to go! Item: Doberman Pinscher Price: 800! Extra info: the seat clamp is also acid green i now need it gone! since this photo the forks, bars, stem and pedals have been...
  8. norco_bigfoot

contour hd helmet cam mounts

as the title states. not sure how much there worth, so say what you have and a price
  9. norco_bigfoot

boxxer spring soft or x-soft, 2010

as the title says, say how much you want for it
  10. norco_bigfoot

Manitou circus expert forks 80-100mm or pike 454, 2010 or newer

hey guys, as title says, post what you have and price also have to be in good condition, would prefer black but might go white or other colours. cheers toby
  11. norco_bigfoot

20mm to 15mm axel converter. is there one?

hey guys, i have a hope pro 2 hub and im looking for a converter so i can run fox forks, is there one? or will i need a new hub? cheers, toby
  12. norco_bigfoot

SA TRADE: black profile bmx cranks for red or gold bmx/dj cranks

hey guys, i have a set of black profile racing cranks, i am looking for either red or gold ones, to suit my bike a bit better, would want them to not be very worn as mine still have baisically all paint except right on the tip of the cranks where it has a couple scrape marks. they have to be of...
  13. norco_bigfoot

My bikes- i love them :)

ok so i have had lots of bikes sice im oly 16, and o i am not the spoilt little boy i seem to be. i have worked my ass of and payed for ALL of them. including all servicing and parts. i have had 1 other bike, an appollo vigilante.... bought by my parents ages ago. it started off with my 2007...
  14. norco_bigfoot

found

found! thanks guys
  15. norco_bigfoot

DH blinged up V-10

my bike which started off as a stock giant glory DH1 and has slowly evolved into this beast that seems to handle everything i can throw at it. still a bit unsure as to the strength of the wheels, but i do have a spare wheelset if need be. cheers Frame - santa cruz v-10 Rear shock - fox dhx 5...
  16. norco_bigfoot

203 mm centrelock disc

found one. cheers :)
  17. norco_bigfoot

Bmx frame and bb/cranks!

hey guys, im looking to buy a decent frame with a working bb and cranks, needs to be decent condition aswell. i will trade for a giant glory frame plus money my way. not looking to spend too much but hit me with what ya have
  18. norco_bigfoot

bmx parts

hey guys, looking for a rear bmx wheel, the cassete style, with a 9 to 11 tooth sprocket, a 25 of 28 tooth front sprocket and cranks/bb to fit a fuse 2. also looking for pegs, frame, forks and white or black plastic pedals and bars. they need to be good condition and of decent quality cheers
  19. norco_bigfoot

sold

sold............
  20. norco_bigfoot

STOLEN mongoose black diamond triple

hey guys just posting up about my bike that has been stolen from hj's (in mitcham) tonight and wondering if anyone knows who did it or anything about it, i wont mind as long as i get my bike back and its in one piece and also not broken, has a sram X-9 read derailur, boxxer ride u-turn forks...