Search results

1. P

SOLD Brand New XTR rear derailleur M980, unused in box - $130 ono

Item: Shimano XTR Shadow Top Normal Rear Derailleur SGS Dyna Sys 10 sp. Location: Newcastle can post at buyers expense (but should not be much) Item Condition: Brand new in box Reason for selling:Won as a prize, but isn't the model that will fit my bike Price and price conditions: $130 or...
  2. P

SOLD Easton EA90 Wheelset 29er F15mm R12x142 hardly ridden PRICE DROP $550

Item: Easton EA90 XC wheelset, 29er came stock on my Lapierre which was purchased in Feb2013 Location: Newcastle/Lake Macquarie NSW Item Condition:only done about 100km on these wheels, been running lighter race golds as i am a lightweight and now upgrading to carbon Reason for selling:I...
  3. P

NSW SOLD Formula R1s for sale, almost new (Newcastle)

Item: 2013 Formula R1s front and rear pair http://www.formula-italy.com/en/product/r1/46 these are some of the lightest disc brakes on the market Location: NSW Newcastle Item Condition:almost new, came stock on my bike and have had about 8 hours of riding - swapping out for XTR Reason for...
  4. P

NSW {SOLD} SDG i-beam seat post and Formula FX saddle

Item: Two items, seat post and saddle. The seat post is SDG I Beam 751 Micro (27.2x400mm) specifically fit the saddle SDG Formula FX I beam (white) because of the single rail attachment. Location: Newcastle NSW, can bring to Syd for the Syd24 or post at buyers expense. Item Condition: New in...
  5. P

NSW SOLD. Reynolds 26" carbon wheelset (2009)

Item: Wheelset Reynolds Carbon MTN C (I think they are 2009 model) http://www.reynoldscycling.com/index.php?p_resource=items_wheels_item&p_itm_pk=74 Location: Newcastle NSW but could bring to Sydney for the Syd24 or at some stage over Xmas/ NY Item Condition: Used but it good condition, the...
  6. P

Is Southern QLD a winter riding destination?

Next year I'm going to have holidays in June, which is typically pretty shite weather for riding along the south east coast of Australia. So thinking about heading north but know nothing about riding in QLD or whether the weather will actually be any better. If we drive then South East QLD...
  7. P

STOLEN Pink Anthem Stolen Newcastle area NSW

Hi everyone, Please keep an eye for a PINK bike Model: 2009 Anthem XW elite medium size Stolen: May 30th from the back of a car in Georgetown, Newcastle NSW Identifying features: pretty much stock except for Crank Bros pedals, a carbon bottle cage and black yeti grips rather than the...
  8. P

HMBA round postponed

The HMBA round at Awaba scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed due to track conditions, please check HMBA website for details.
  9. P

HMBA round 1 - postponed due to wet track

Please see HMBA website for details, but tomorrow's race is postponed.
  10. P

2-day stage race in NSW - Brownie Points Burner

regos opened today - http://www.veloevents.com.au/index.php/brownie-points-burner looks pretty cool and it's in my 'hood ;) so I'm in
  11. P

Where to ride this weekend? Track conditions - NSW, Hunter, Northern Sydney, Taree?

So is it the road bike only this weekend or is there somewhere that will have drained enough to hit the dirt? With falls of 60mm + here the local tracks (Glenrock) are likely to still be soggy, the central coast got hit even harder with almost 200mm in 3 days! Can anyone offer some insight into...
  12. P

Old Great North Road- Road works... loosing techy bits??

Hey all, We rode the OGNR today and as we head over from Mangrove Mtn and up Donny's Tk to the OGNR junction about 1.8km north of Ten Mile Hollow. Today when we headed north on the OGNR from the Junction of Donny's Tk the first two kms of track have been completely graded with dirt piled in...
  13. P

Any results from the May XC round yet?

Cheers to all who made it out on mother's day for tip top conditions and a good race! Special thanks to the mums there, especially those who weren't even riding.
  14. P

XC round 2 - 23/2/11

Awesome conditions for racing today, seems like more and more people show up each time which is awesome. Thanks to the organizers, time keepers, volunteers etc. another awesome round. Just a question, why did B grade women not do the red lap - I though they were supposed to be the same as C men...
  15. P

[SOLD] Saddle - Fizik Vitesse (ladies) make an offer

Item: Fizik Vitesse Saddle in pink and white Location: Newcastle but happy to post Item Condition: Brand new never used Reason for selling: came stock on my bike, doesn't suit me Price and price conditions: make me an offer, it's gathering dust on the bookshelf Extra Info: I expect postage...
  16. P

Gear Review - Clothing, shoes and gloves

So my first review in this section is a general review of the cycling knicks I have used. If you want to review any clothing just reply to this thread. Cycling Knicks Review For the record I am a size 8-10 with decent hips and thighs rather than skinny legs. My sit bones are 125mm wide...
  17. P

Tour de Timor coverage

Is anyone aware of which websites might be giving relatively frequent updates for the race?
  18. P

Glenrock Trail conditions?

Anyone been in Glenrock the last couple of days - has it dried out ok? Planning on going ahead with the girls network ride on Sunday morning but if it's too wet we would relocated to Awaba.
  19. P

Who is doing Dirtworks 100km or 50km?

I'm attempting the 100km - it'll be my first 100km race so here's to hoping I don't die ;-) on those climbs!
  20. P

Trek 6000 medium hardtail [SOLD]

Item: Trek 6000 Medium hard tail Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Good- Fair (see below) Reason for selling: Got a new bike that actually fits me (a pink one!) Price and price conditions: $800 negotiable Extra Info: This is a 6000 series frame in size medium, the bike has had heaps...