Search results

1. DIRTYharry

Glory glory glory

Had this for a couple months! Nice little bike ;)
  2. DIRTYharry

will a sunline 888 direct mount stem fit dropoffs

alright so DIRTYharry was looking at placing an order for a direct mount stem but he is finding it hard to find one that will fit his forks, DIRTYharry has marzocchi drop offs and was looking at getting a sunline 888 direct mount stem shown in the link -...
  3. DIRTYharry

phat snaps from ourimbah 3/12/09

please delete
  4. DIRTYharry

Advice on camera

hey guys looking at getting into making a few DH videos what do you guys think is a good camera to start off with? all opinions and advice welcome cheers
  5. DIRTYharry

choosing a new bike

hey guys I have recently been thinking about changing bikes.. at the moment i am riding an 05 kona stinky but i dont get much time to ride DH. I want to get a lighter dually that i can do DJ and also the occasional all mountain session. Just wanting some opinions on what bike would suit the...
  6. DIRTYharry

steering length

hey RBers just wondering if anyone can give us some advice on what the steering length is for a 05 kona stinky and wether boxxers or 888s will fit im considering buying something further on down the track.. cheers ;)
  7. DIRTYharry

chainline for 05 kona stinky

hey guys, i have recently been looking at purchasing new cranks for my 05 kona stinky :) the cranks i wish to purchase are truvativ holzfeller these cranks have been the obvious choice for me since they are cheap and still strong... but in order to purchase the right BB i need to know the...