Search results

1. B

VIC sold, please delete

Item: .243 racing frame + surly instigator rigid fork + MRP bones crankset with e-thirteen bash guard + funn headset. Location:Melbourne VIC Item Condition: Used, some cosmetic damage but all works perfectly, no dint's or cracks. Reason for selling: Bought these parts off here years ago...
  2. B

24" SS wheelset

Item: 24" single speed wheelset, can be with a SS conversion kit. Location: melbourne Item Condition: don't mind if they've been used as long as its been taken care of and is true. Price and price conditions: 250 neg willing to pay postage Extra Info: looking for somthing thats...
  3. B

strong flip flop hub

hi there farkiners/rotorburners, ok so im looking for a strong flip flop hub preferably fixed and SS but im guessing if its not SS you can just chuck a conversion kit on it yeah? needs to be strong enough to take a bit of light street and dj stuff, anyone know of any good ones out there?
  4. B

VIC street SLASH trials bike

Item: looking for a street/trials bike, my mate had an xtc that he built up as a street bike that would have been perfect so somthing like that. just a really light but strong build. and a pretty short frame nothing to long. oh SS would be the bomb as well. Location: Melbourne Price...
  5. B

help me at armidale 4x?

ok heres the deal glen jacobs built a WICKED 4x track in armidale (i heard it was the first of its kind but i could be very wrong HA!) anyone who raced it on the two national rounds we held there would no that. i was one of the locals that helpped out a lot and its a shame its not being put to...
  6. B

online bike shop

ok i no the first post is going to be by somone who tells me to use 'search' and i have and couldnt find it. BUT i no there has been a thread on online bike shops, bets ones, best deals all that jazz. its been ages since ive bought anything online and have forgot all the adresses, so could...
  7. B

hardtail DJ, street, freeride kinda thing

Item: some sort of hardtail dj street bike in good nic Location: armidale nsw Item Condition: needs to be pretty good, no dents or cracks in the frame and all the parts running smooth Reason for wanting: want to get a hardtail again so i can hit the street Price and price conditions...
  8. B

New England riders??

hay everyone out there. ive been out of riding for a little bit and coming back into now, just wondering if theres anymore riders around the new england area and armidale in particular that would be keen for somthing other than a XC ride??
  9. B

christian hardcore/metal music?

hay farkiners ive been reading around a lot of music magazines and such laterly and found there is a lot of discusion about christian hardcore/metal bands like underoath, norma jean as i lay dying etc... and whether they acctually belong in the scene. as a christian i dont have nay problem with...
  10. B

Knee protection!

What: Ay guys and girls im looking for a pair of knee guards, somthing along the lines of 661 kyle strait knees would be perfect. Price range/Willing to Pay: hmmm prob bout 50 at the most but neg Location: Armidale NSW Extra Info: Not looking for knee/shins, just knee! Cheers Benji
  11. B

short travel dually for 4x and freeride

What: hay guys need a short travel dually frame, round 4 to 5 inches, for 4x and some freeride. something like a norco 4by4 would be awsome but post up what you got. Price range/Willing to Pay:up to round $550, but willing to go a bit higher Location: Armidale NSW Extra Info:need a frame that...
  12. B

Armidale 4x news

hay farkiners i no you've been wondering when the Armidale 4x event will be held and heres some good news. a date has been set for late january but the club still needs to get the fundings for the event so yeah just posting up what i no. cheers guys and girls Benji
  13. B

rotor

What: 172mm to 174mm rotor for a hope c2 brake Price range/Willing to Pay: round 40 or 50 Location: Armidale NSW Extra Info: gives us your offers guys and girls. cheers Benji
  14. B

Saosin check them out

hay guys i've been listening to this underground band called Saosin, they class themselves as emo core. really mad style gets you nice and pumped up for riding. tell us what you think of them. www.saosin.ocm cheers guys Benji
  15. B

rear derailleur 9 speed

sorry guys found one. so please delete this thread.
  16. B

please delete

What: upgrade to hydro brakes, for an stp2 Price range/Willing to Pay:anywhere up to 150 or so Location: Armidale (will pay post) Extra Info: would like a pair that can stand some light DH use but other than that don't really care if they were cheap or what.
  17. B

Where to get forx serviced??

Hay all, i need to get my forx serviced (they're Fox Vanilla 125r's) but not sure where to send them to cos the bike shop in Armidale is SHIT! give us some ideas and your feed back on places. cheers guys Benji
  18. B

Armidale 4x

Gday farkiners i live in Armidale and i'm just wondering who is coming down/up to the national round here on Dec 3. Since it was such a sucess last year i thought there might be a few more people turning up. Cheers Guys Benji
  19. B

fork for stp2

hay guys i'm looking for a new fork for my stp. i need something that can stand a fair bit cos i'm not the smoothest rider, i was thinking of dj 3's but i would like something with a bit more travel. cherrs
  20. B

Armidale 4x photos

gday i went in the races on the weekend and i was just wondering if anyone got some good snaps of the races cos there was some pretty big stuff being pulled. cheers Benji ps: GO THE BROWN CARDIE!!