Search results

1. big mike

Single Track Series @ Nowra

Hello There, Is there anyone living in Nowra that can tell me if you guys got much rain up there today?If you did, how does the track for tomorrows race hold up? Thanks Mick
  2. big mike

Mt Annan Track

Hey there, I have entered the 6+6 hr race that is being run at Mt Annan Botanic gardens. Question is,who has ridden out there? I will be going at it solo on my SS so I am wondering how hilly is up there,does it flow real nice for us SS?:victorious: Thanks Mick
  3. big mike

SSpeeding the Fling 100ker

Righto who has done the Highland Fling on a SS 29er?? What gear ratio would you recommend?? Currently running 32/20.Been ridding around Jindy and know down @ Batemans Bay individual thing I know but if anyone has done it, would appreciate the feedback. Cheers mick
  4. big mike

the great wheel debate

Looking to get a new set of wheels for the stumpy:D Mavic 819 rims DT Swiss 340 hubs DT spokes, got quoted $1250 fitted to my bikefrom lbs. Anyone got any thoughts on this wheelset.I know you can get lighter /cheaper but it seems like I should have no issues with reliability and parts if...