Search results

1. V

Fox Float 32 FIT damper cartridge for 120mm fork

Item: FIT damper for 120mm travel fork. Location: anywhere (I'll pay postage) Extra info: have you got a busted up Fox Float 32 fork with the damper cartridge in working order? If so, I'm willing to pay up to $100 + postage.
  2. V

XT brake pad alternatives

Hey all, I've been having countless issues with Shimano brake pads for the last year and a half. The fronts start off feeling great, then after a few months the power drops off massively. I then buy a new pair of pads and the same thing happens, start off great for a few months then they lack...
  3. V

WANTED: ShimanoXT or SLX Shadow Plus rear mech in ANY CONDITION

I need a small part from the clutch mechanism of a XT or SLX Shadow+ derailleur. The rear mech can be in any condition as long as the part I need (a small clip that holds the inner adjustment screw in the clutch mechanism) is in tact. Unfortunately mine broke and Shimano don't sell them...
  4. V

Mystery Fox Fork part, where does it go????

I pulled the lowers off of my Float RL FIT to change the seals and this came off with the lowers and fell on the floor. Looked through Fox Fork diagrams and no sign of the part in question. I've serviced Fox forks myself in the past and never come across it but this is my first time servicing a...
  5. V

LAPIERRE Zesty 514 - Large *SOLD*

Item: Lapierre Zesty 514 Large Location:Castlemaine or Melbourne VIC (will box and post Australia wide) Price and price conditions:$2000 + postage Extra Info: Frame: Handmade Alloy 7005 Multibutted Hydroformed OST 140mm travel (w/ ISCG05 mounts and full length cable routing) Rear Shock...
  6. V

Tapatalk not workin

Anyone else having problems with Tapatalk & Rotorburn?? I can connect to forum, see threads but when I click on a thread I get a ServerError. Been happening for a few weeks now.
  7. V

Commencal Meta 4.1 - As New ** SOLD**

Item: Commencal Meta 4.1 Size: Large (suit 5'10" - 6'2") Location: Melbourne Item Condition: As New!! Ridden for around 4 hours. 2 very small scuffs from brake hose rub. Other than that it is immaculate. Reason for selling: New, bigger bike. I bought this bike in 2007 and due to work...