Search results

1. S

Things you like do at Christmas

Nothing much for me really, pretty much: - Wake up and open presents - big lunch with good food/relatives - see the girlfriend for a bit - play with presents more Haha. Very eventful...
  2. S

The Photo Snob Thread

Theres the Nikon D5000, looks pretty good. Also I think the 450D single lens kit is around $1100.
  3. S

The Photo Snob Thread

Any idea on how i can make this better? I dont have a flashes yet :( And just another random shot while im posting...
  4. S

Leaf.

Beautiful bike Tristan! I spy a Canon box holding the bike up... Im guessing this is taken with the 7D?
  5. S

The Photo Snob Thread

Awesome justification Tristan, i cant wait to see some pictures!
  6. S

giant ATX

Wow, Murph. The spec list isnt even that ghetto anymore! Good work :p
  7. S

The Photo Snob Thread

Yeah there was a building behind me, i guess if i took the photo from the other side the background wouldn't be as distracting but it might not be as bright either. Somthing i will have to remember next time.
  8. S

The Photo Snob Thread

Thankyou. And no more flowers! Im sorry Tristan. Thanks, i did it for a "friend" ;)
  9. S

The Photo Snob Thread

Just some of my latest experiments. Any advice/crit would be awesome... i need it.
  10. S

Delete please.

No longer for sale, may be up again in the future though. Sorry guys.
  11. S

Photo A Day V 17-11-09

Really good PAD :)
  12. S

Bike.

Oh gawd... Absolute sex!
  13. S

Little Things You Love

+1, great song!
  14. S

Pad 15/11/09

+1 for getting rid of the smoking one. Other than that, great pad! Landscape and food is nice :)
  15. S

Padv 14.11.09

Great shots, the free choice one almost has a film feel to it!
  16. S

Flat bars on DJ bikes, why!?

Probably just personal preference, i have seen a few bikes like that too. Somtimes it looks alright i guess but i prefer high-rise bars. Although, im a trend-whore so im probably a bit biased.
  17. S

DJ Toms DARTMOOR PROJECT

Awesome! You should post more pics!
  18. S

Pad V 13/11/09

Awesome pad, im loving both of the beach ones :)
  19. S

Pad 5 111109

Nice shots! Loving 1,2 & 3.