Search results

1. BJ-

The New Sh*t Thread

Dont know, but ive been waiting for it for months. Just appeared on DansComp recently. Also i noticed the link posted is dated 23rd January? Eitherway im very keen to try it out.
  2. BJ-

The New Sh*t Thread

lol Explain the out burst?
  3. BJ-

The New Sh*t Thread

New Lotek Chase t-shirt is rad.
  4. BJ-

post up your bmx (s)

Once you crush your steerer tube and you will if you get one (and dont use a torque wrench but who does anyways?), then it can be anoying to get your bars tight enough so they dont slip. But other than that i never broke mine and was good i guess?
  5. BJ-

The New Sh*t Thread

Agreed, lets get mystical looks wicked.
  6. BJ-

Bike checks that you fancy.

Beautiful...
  7. BJ-

Love the blue deluxe...
  8. BJ-

Animal edwin grips good or bad?

Interesting grip design on those...
  9. BJ-

Animal edwin grips good or bad?

They wear out too quickly if you ask me. I prefer fly rubens or the new fino grip.
  10. BJ-

post up your bmx (s)

Unlucky brother. I know your pain, my baby was stolen a few weeks ago.
  11. BJ-

Alot of red but i like it.
  12. BJ-

What Part Should I get Thread

The angle of the seat isnt very steep but they are still really nice. Looking forward to the pivotal version of the seat coming out so i can snap one on my Sunday. I had the padded version and was very comfortable.
  13. BJ-

STOLEN VIC, Melbs, Southbank. Fly Campillo

Thanks. I havnt woken up early enough before work to check with security and see the building mannager yet. Hopefully i can tomorrow. lol
  14. BJ-

STOLEN VIC, Melbs, Southbank. Fly Campillo

Bike: Raw 21' Fly Campillo Colour: Raw Frame, Orange Fly Rims, Black Everything Else Date it was stolen: Today or the past 2-3 days. Hadnt checked... Where it was stolen: The carpark in my dam appartment block. It was locked up with the other bikes. Lock was cut. Specs: Raw 21' Fly Campillo...
  15. BJ-

The New Sh*t Thread

Thanks mate, got it today. You should do an XS. The small is massive on us skinny little emos...
  16. BJ-

The New Sh*t Thread

Yeah! Ordered, hope the small is nice and tight... ;)
  17. BJ-

The New Sh*t Thread

Padded. Its pleanty comfortable...
  18. BJ-

The New Sh*t Thread

Angle of the seat is a little flat but other than that ive got no complaints. They sit alot lower than most seats which is a plus...
  19. BJ-

Loves it! Specs?
  20. BJ-

Rennie Delfs = Gravity morewood BOS team 2009

Have you ridden the new BOS fork and shock! Why the hell would you not want one!? Highfive nicho, youve got such a sick collection of brands under your belt now. Im so out of the loop its not funny but are you riding a Makulu Nicho? If so id love to see a picture...