Search results

1. Steveneedspants

New baby on the way, need a boys name.

congrats ive always like angus hamish or donald
  2. Steveneedspants

Forts and The Inbetween (feat. bikeless hucking)

that actually hurt my soul a lil i only got half way through before i had to switch it off. self righteous twats.
  3. Steveneedspants

SOLD Transition Blindside

ITEM: 08 Transition Blindside Med. LOCATION: Montrose Victoria ITEM CONDITION: excellent, few scratches from wear and tear but your going to get that with a DH bike. REASON FOR SELLING: new frame PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: SOLD EXTRA INFO: frame comes with Fox DHX 5 shock...
  4. Steveneedspants

Calling Chippies, Landscapers ... and Wood workers

sounds like you've got the basic idea for it. its a bit hard to understand what u want, where bouts is it (only roughly) might be able to give u hand. one of the biggest things to remember with NS is quality fixings eg, 3"decklock nails to fix the slats to the joist. all depends on how thick...
  5. Steveneedspants

delete plz xoxox

hey boys long time no see. might be down fri nite or maybe sunday arvo anything been changed up their much geoffie Steve
  6. Steveneedspants

Land Rover, The best 4x4 ever made!

Ango: yer i hear you, i think the main reason the 200 hundred series are all ifs and auto are the fact that toyota have started aiming more of their market towards the grey army towing the vans around australia and school mums who like big 4wds for some reason. i was more talking about 79 series...
  7. Steveneedspants

Land Rover, The best 4x4 ever made!

ive always had the opinion of patrol for more hardcore off roading and land cruisers for your more serious tourer, ive owned both and they both have their pros and cons. toyota have always made better 4X4's than nissan, but ive always found nissans to be better off road. as far as land rovers...
  8. Steveneedspants

delete plz xoxox

sup fellas ill be heading out for a sesh at some time tomorow any 1 to do fenceline? probably be out around 12 ish ill shoot u a msg geoffie see where u all are when i shoot down.
  9. Steveneedspants

Downhill 'apparel' Thread

can some 1 recomend me somewhere in melb that stocks riding shorts with a 40" waist seriously cant find any thing and im not very keen to order off the interwebz much prefer to try them on first. Cheers Steve
  10. Steveneedspants

delete plz xoxox

sorry we bailed last nite guys we had to get going its looking nice and rubbish free up there lads. dare i say it almost pristine lol
  11. Steveneedspants

delete plz xoxox

yer i may be up on the weekend instead of weeknight have to wait for my new spring to come in which is a bugger but you get that lol cant wait to give it a good thrashing
  12. Steveneedspants

delete plz xoxox

hey you guys going to be down thurs nite ive nearly got my new bike built and im itching to get it tested?
  13. Steveneedspants

Inspirational songs to help Jared Graves, win stuff!

song choice is so simple its short, sweet and gets to the point guttermouth - do you like waffles? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8adhBv8k-OI&feature=related best song ever
  14. Steveneedspants

delete plz xoxox

yer didnt realise how hot i was going to be today so ill prob give it a miss but ill be down 1 nite during the week havnt been up in frkn ages.
  15. Steveneedspants

delete plz xoxox

hey fellas any 1 going up tomorow sometime? who is every one keeping
  16. Steveneedspants

Downhill bikes

theirs a lot of riding to be had in the dandenongs. it all depends on what u want to ride really i live in montrose (foothills of the dandenongs) if u want to come out this way for a ride when you get your bike shoot me a pm. as for bike choice i no transition have a womens specific freeride...
  17. Steveneedspants

Big legs shin gaurds

im the same boat as u mate. i have pretty big legs and ive found a lot of stuff wont fit me, id probably give the launches a miss a tried some on and struggled to get them fit over my calf muscle. the new tld knee shines look like theyd be worth checking out. the only way to get them is to try...
  18. Steveneedspants

Great Authors; and their books you've read.

im a bit of Robert Jordan fan, to bad he died a little while back. also like George R Martin and his "song of ice and fire" series although he still hasnt finished writing it still worth a look.
  19. Steveneedspants

Farkin up the World... one step at a time - COMPLETE

thats great spanky its nice to see people get out of their armchairs and help someone. after my shit day thats actually made me feel a little bit better about the world. shame about the pads though
  20. Steveneedspants

need some songs that get ya pumped!

guttermouth - do you like waffles? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8adhBv8k-OI&feature=related