Search results

1. Newton

NSW WTB: Echo 20" trials bike

Item: Echo mod 20" trials bike Location: Wollongong/Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: $350-750 Extra Info: N/A
  2. Newton

STOLEN Giant Anthem - Kanahooka (south of Wollongong)

Stolen from a mates place in Kanahooka (south of Wollongong) - Giant Anthem Taken in the last 1-2 weeks. Will update with Serial number when I get it. A few changes have been made since these photos were taken, all black tyres and a different seat.
  3. Newton

bryton rider 30 disassembly

Anyone had any luck pulling one of these apart, or know of a link to instructions on how to open one up. A friend of mine has one with a loose usb connector, looks like its come adrift from the main board and it will only work if you push the cable in super tight. May be able to re-solder or...
  4. Newton

Have the weather gods finally frowned on the fling ?

Plenty of good years of weather for the highland fling, is this year going to be the end of the good run ... the weather forecast is looking very ordinary http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/illawarra/wingello/forecast
  5. Newton

NSW WTB: Argon18 KR36 Forks 30mm race 1 1/8"

Wanted item/s:Argon18 KR36 Forks 30mm race 1 1/8" Condition: Good Conditions, white Price and price conditions: post them up Pictures: post them up if you can Contact Details: Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pay post or I'll pick up if it's within a 1-2hr drive from Wollongong Also...
  6. Newton

DIY - 10 Speed missing link removal tool

Recently move to a ten speed bike and I've always been one to take my chains off regularly and wash them. I've always used KMC chains and todate I've had no problems taking off the 9 speed chains, easily unclipping the missing link to remove the chains. The 10 Speed chain links are another...
  7. Newton

JensonUSA stock replacement FOX 15mm QR Axles

First time I've seen a 15mm QR Axle for sale through one of the regular places I buy stuff from ... thought it my be of interest to those who have lost theris or have found them hard to come by. http://www.jensonusa.com/Fox-15QR-Axle
  8. Newton

NSW WTB: Hollowtech II Compact Crankset

Wanted item: Shimano Hollowtech II Compact Crankset Condition: Good / low km's Price and price conditions: Pictures: if possible Contact Details: Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pickup or post After a set of "Shimano or compatible Hollowtech II Compact Cranks, 172.5 or 175, low kms...
  9. Newton

NSW FORK Rigid MTB 26" DISC

Item: FORK Rigid MTB Fork 26" DISC Location: Any, I'll pay post Item Condition: Good to Great, black would be a bonus Price and price conditions: name your price Extra Info: Prefer for that is disc specific, no mounts for V or rim brakes Pictures: post them up ... :eyebrows:
  10. Newton

NSW Sorted : 31.8 x 1 1/8 x 90mm Stem

Sorted WTB: Stem Size:31.8 x 1 1/8 x 90mm Condition: Great to excellent, Preferably a sexy one :p Price and price conditions: Pictures: would be good Contact Details: Location: post or pickup, i'm in the wollongong area
  11. Newton

Sydney to Surfers 2012 - 900kms 7 Days

Me and a mates first year in, we're riding with two other mates who have ridden before. It's a ride from Hornsby, Sydney to Sea world, Gold Coast. The ride covers just over 900 kms in 7 days. This year around 200 riders will be broken up into 10 packs of about twenty riders. We'll be starting...
  12. Newton

NSW SOLD Sidi Dominator pro 5 (size 46) near new $100 posted

Item:Sidi Dominator pro 5 (size 46) Location: Shellharbour Item Condition:Near new, excellent condition Reason for selling:1/2 a size too big Price and price conditions: $100 posted (registered post with tracking) UPDATED Extra Info:Near new, toe spikes & spd cleats included. I bought them...
  13. Newton

Sydney to Surfers - Sponsorship "Youth off the Streets"

The Cause: Youth Off The Streets The Sydney to Surfers Cycle Tour raises much needed funds for Father Chris Riley?s Youth Off The Streets charity. Youth Off The Streets supports chronically homeless and drug addicted young Australians as they work to turn their lives around. It is their goal...
  14. Newton

NSW SOLD : [WOLL] 56cm White Fixie

SOLD For sale: Fixie Year: 2011 Size: 56CM Condition: NEW - Not Ridden, straight out of the box Price and price conditions: $300 ono Location: Shellharbour Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup Preferred Fixie Bike - new - SZ 56cm (medium) Details : FRAME: 4130 CR-MOLY...
  15. Newton

DX now selling SRAM 3x9 kits ...

Dealextreme are now selling sram x4,x5 & x7 3x9 kits, shifters, FD & RD ... cheap price includes delivery - just letting folks know, cheap way to upgrade an old bike http://s.dealextreme.com/search/sram.html?category=823
  16. Newton

NSW SOLD Garmin 705 gps cycle computer

SOLD For sale:Garmin 705 gps cycle computer Year: Replaced under RMA 3 months ago (near new) - 705 with mounting bracket - no HRM or cadence unit - no preloaded maps, box and manuals included. Surplus to needs, have a garmin 500 Price and price conditions: $200.00 firm Pictures: Attached...
  17. Newton

NSW SOLD : [NSW] ORBEA Onix 57cm Road Bike

SOLD Item:ORBEA Onix 57cm Road Bike Location: NSW, Shellharbour Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling:Too big, would suit a rider 5'11 and above Price and price conditions:$1700 with new (replaced under RMA) GARMIN 705 Extra Info: Everything is carbon Orbea Carbon Frame...
  18. Newton

NSW Road bike calipers (long reach)

Wanted item/s:Road bike calipers (long reach) Condition:very good to perfect - it's for my toy afterall Price and price conditions: ?? Pictures: if you have them Contact Details: pm me or post here ... Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Currently running chrome tektro's on my giant OCR...
  19. Newton

SOLD - Cycle jersey - red angry face ...

Sold - payment pending For sale: Cycle jersey Size: Tags say XL - but it's a Medium or Small Large Condition: BNWT - new with tags Full front zipper, 3 back pockets, jersey lined with coolmax *** measured laying flat from arm pit to armpit, this jersey is 48cms Price and price...
  20. Newton

new magicshines - 1600 lumens

Currently I'm running two of the 800 lumen magic shines, but one of these on the bars and an 800 unit on the helmet will be awesome ... http://www.magicshineled.com/product_view.asp?id=77 $145 on DX ...