Search results

1. I

NSW Yeti SB95 - Sold

SOLD Item: Yeti SB95 Location: Sydney, will send interstate at buyers expense, Local preferred. Item Condition: Very good, used but not thrashed Reason for selling never used Hey all Have an SB95 i would like to move on as it sits on the work stand looking pretty more than it...
  2. I

NSW SRAM XX Cranks - 39/26, 166 Q Factor

Item: SRAM XX Cranks Location: Anywhere if you will post, prefer Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: let me know Extra Info: I am in need of some cranks to complete my SB95. I am sick of it sitting on the bike stand as all it needs is cranks. Its going to be easier to sell it if its...
  3. I

NSW SRAM XX Cranks

Item: SRAM XX Cranks Location: If you will post, anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: let me know Extra Info: Hi all I am after some SRAM XX Cranks. Must be GXP and 166 Q factor and would prefer 39/26 chain rings. Would prefer something in pretty decent condition as the rest of the...
  4. I

NSW SRAM S3/XT DM bottom pull front derailleur

Item: per below Location: As long as you can post it, anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Extra Info: I am after a front derailleur. Has to be a series 3 SRAM or the Shimano equivalent. 2x10 bottom pull to suit an SB95 with a 42-29 chain ring combo. I would much...
  5. I

SB95 Advice

Evening all Have recently purchased an SB95 frame and want to know if anyone is running a 42 tooth big ring on their bike? I have been told that the biggest ring i can use is a 42 tooth which sucks as i have all XX stuff to go on it and dont really want to have to buy new chain rings, they...
  6. I

NSW SRAM XX Chain Rings

Item: 2010 SRAM XX chain rings 39-26 Location: Where ever Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me now what you want Extra Info: Morning all I am after a pair of chain rings for a 2010 model SRAM XX 2x10 crank. I am after some 39-26 rings to replace the 42-28's i have. Unfortunately the...
  7. I

NSW Fox F29 FIT RLC 100mm 15mm axle SOLD

Item: Fox fork Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: need more travel Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: as below Pictures: can get some Morning all I have recently swapped my Big Top for an SB95 and have an as new fork i want to get rid of. Its...
  8. I

NSW Found - Cane Creek Headset/Direct mount front Derailleur

Item: Cane Creek headset to suit SB95/Direct mount front derailleur Location: Sydney preferred Price range/Willing to Pay: ? Extra Info: Just wondering if anyone would have a Cane Creek headset to suit an SB95 that they dont want. I am not very well versed with what suits what but its...
  9. I

NSW SOLD - Yeti Big Top - Large

Item: Yeti Big Top – large, one of the first into the country, think it’s a 2010 model Location: Sydney – pick up preferred but could post at your expense and risk Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: I don’t ride it, sick of it sitting around Price and price conditions: Complete...
  10. I

XX Brake Problems

Hey all I have a small issue with my XX brakes fitted to my Big Top. I dont ride the bike often and given its been sitting for some time throughout what summer we may have had the issue is worse than ever. For some reason i have rock solid brake levers and i dont know how to fix it...
  11. I

NSW Trek Fuel EX8 SOLD

SOLD For sale: Trek EX8 Year: 2010 Size: Medium Condition: As new Price and price conditions: $1900 ono Pictures: below. I have more so please ask if you would like them. If you want more detailed pictures, please stipulate what detail you want as its a stock bike and i dont know how...
  12. I

Half Fling Entry

gone already, thanks Neal :)
  13. I

NSW 2009 Giant Trance X2 SOLD

For sale: Trance X2 Year: 2009 Size: medium Condition: Decent, about 650klms on it Price and price conditions: $2kono Pictures: will get some soon Contact Details: PM or ido09s@tpg.com.au Location: Sydney Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: You pay and i will send. Its an 09 Trance X2...
  14. I

NSW 2009 Giant Trance X2 Small sold pls delete

Item: 2009 Giant Trance X2 Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used but as new Reason for selling: road bike/no longer needed Price and price conditions: $2700 standard bike, work out a price for the bike with mods pending what you want Extra Info: For sale is a used for no longer than 50klms...
  15. I

Yellomundee

Evening all Been told its a bit of a maze out there and was hoping someone could be a bit of a guide for some of us :) Is anyone heading out to Yellomundee any time soon? Thanks Brad
  16. I

Crossmark Exceptions

Morning all I am wondering if anyone on here has had sidewall issues with Crossmark Exception tyres? I know of 3 tyres, including my own, that have had very limited use that are either badly worn or have blown out the sidewalls. Anyone else here heard, or seen, this happening. Brad
  17. I

Hi

Signed up not to long ago after hearing a few of the guys on BMU talk of the forum. Not long bought myself an 09 Trance and am wanting to get my moneys worth from it :) I am from Sydney and am wanting to get out and about with people who like XC Feel free to point me in the direction of...