Search results

1. NamNguyen

Single speed tensioner for Giant Soft tail

Thanks for the suggestion guys. I was actually checking out the Alfine as it looked the cleanest.
  2. NamNguyen

Single speed tensioner for Giant Soft tail

Hey guys, I'm researching which kind of tensioner to purchase for SS conversion for my bike. I've tried the search feature and it returned many useful threads but none that addresses my specific issue. I have a 2002 Giant NRS currently used as a commuter. The cheapest way to SS is to leave...
  3. NamNguyen

Depression and sleep disorders.

Intense :eek:
  4. NamNguyen

Depression and sleep disorders.

I too can't fall asleep if it's dead silence. Couple with a recent break up (5 years), being left alone with my thoughts is the last thing I want or need. Lately I've found the glowing light on my mobile phone puts me to sleep. Weird? Not really as I'm actually reading articles on phone. A...
  5. NamNguyen

Matty Johns

I think the problem with slagging this girl off as being a slutty type who chases footballers in pubs and clubs is missing the point. Consenting sex to Matty Johns and another bloke is one thing - for me morally wrong. The problem was when other players and even staff walked into the room...
  6. NamNguyen

Matty Johns

I have been listening to everybody's argument who stick up for Matty Johns is the point that she had consented. Really?? Did you guys really believe it?? Some people don't have the mental strength to speak up in those type of circumstances for what ever reason. They freeze for whatever...
  7. NamNguyen

Tertiary Education & Careers.

Parent's influence or desires is something worth listening to but if it's not meant to be then it's time to end.
  8. NamNguyen

bb sizing

Which dimensions do you measure? Length and/or diameter?
  9. NamNguyen

Crank Removal

No worries mate :). True, I see your point.
  10. NamNguyen

Crank Removal

More of a surprise rather than an attack mate.
  11. NamNguyen

Crank Removal

N00b but your a senior member with >1600 posts?
  12. NamNguyen

Tertiary Education & Careers.

My story is almost identical to yours RangaRMX. I too f**ked up big time in med sci and was on the verge of suspension. Once my parents found out I was on a bad grading they were very disappointed and that kicked me into action. I then pulled my head in and gave it a decent shot and actually...
  13. NamNguyen

looking for isaac murphy "IZAKM"

:) ^^^^^^^^^
  14. NamNguyen

Choosing pedals + shoes

I was able to negotiate a free pair of Shimano 105 SPD pedals (they came with cleats) when I bought my roadie (Scott Speedster S50). You have probably paid for the bike already, but worth asking? As for shoes, I bought a pair of Adidas Landunas for $100 from the Bike Barn (Parramatta...
  15. NamNguyen

STOLEN Black Cell MTX-R - NSW - Camperdown

That sucks dude, I hope your G/F's old man gets better. And the dude whole stole your bike suffers a nasty crash. And of course you get your bike back.
  16. NamNguyen

STOLEN Schwinn Straight 8 Sydney

Bump.. I'm not a bike connosieur but by the sounds of yours and others posts, it sounded like a gem. Hope you will get some luck. Nam
  17. NamNguyen

STOLEN Guitars, jewlery and x-mas presents!

That sucks man. I hope things work out for you and you get some of your stolen stuff retrieved. Those guitars sound high end man. And then the engagemnent ring...damn. Ask the cops can you personally visit the guy and beat the shit out of him, you wont get your stuff back but at least you...
  18. NamNguyen

Pawn shops that deal in bikes: Sydney area

Obviously guys positng in this thread have experienced a stolen bike. Myself inclduded :(. There's a pawn shop in Redfern corner of Elizabeth and Redfern Street. That's my contribution to this thread. I need another 4 to get trading access to replace my stolen bike. I live in Waterloo...