Search results

1. S

STOLEN Some Arsehat stole two of my bikes Canfield Riot / Can (Canberra)

/I woke up this morning and some prick has stolen both my bikes from my cage. i also have to double check but i think they also got my spare pedals and my bolt cutters. :( question is what should i replace them with? Bike: Canfield Bros Riot Colour: Black Date it was stolen: 8-9/4/18 Where...
  2. S

ACT WTB 2.25 x 600 spring for a DVO Jade

Item: 2.25 x 600 spring for a DVO Jade, would also consider 625 and maybe 650 Location: Canberra, right near stromlo Price range/Willing to Pay: under $50 happy to trade for the 400 i have laying about. Extra Info: Trying to Chase down a bigger spring for the New bike. Prefer in canberra...
  3. S

XT 4 pot brakes

I'd be tempted if I hadn't already bought brakes for my build http://m.vitalmtb.com/news/press-release/Shimano-Introduces-XT-4-Piston-Brake-Caliper,1741?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=spotlight
  4. S

AM I swear it started as a hardtail (Canfield Bros Riot)

Having been waiting for a new SC Chameleon frame from around April... it still hasn't arrived and i'm not sure it ever will (as i have now cancelled the order). after my old dually (yukon fx) was stolen the insurance payout increased the money i had laying about for a build. I originally...
  5. S

Shock Choice Question CB Riot

because i have a problem, and am looking at that tempting sale on the CB website. what is the general consensus on the shock options, CC DB Air CS, DVO Topaz or DVO Jade. if it helps i weigh a decent amount and tend to abuse my bikes a fair bit.
  6. S

GX Eagle

GMBN have a video up https://youtu.be/GQ2N3FXeraY Thoughts? I haven't yet seen AU pricing for it.
  7. S

ACT 2017 Six66

not seen a thread about this yet, if i looked in the wrong place please direct me to it. most of my questions are can anyone point out to me the scott red/blue laps cheers
  8. S

New bike (2017 SC Chameleon?)

Looking at replacing my current HT for something a little more agressive. I currently have a cannondale trail SL2 (2015) and much as i want a dropper post feel a new bike would be less work than a 27.2mm droppper. I was looking at building up a 29er SC Chameleon with either 1x11 or 2x 11 XT...