Search results

1. K

GIANT meastro DH team

been looking through the web and through the forums, just reading up on the new maestro team, any 1 any idea how much it would cost rrp and when giant will release it? ive heard august?
  2. K

whats better 05 888RC's or 04 888RC's?

whats better 05 888RC's or 04 888RC's?
  3. K

Marzocchi Dirt jumper 24''??? Price???

Marzocchi Dirt jumper 24'' does any one know the price of these sexy forks??????? cant find it any where. please help
  4. K

cheap stp frame or simular, and medium travel rear shox

What: cheap stp frame or simular Price range/Willing to Pay: 150 max Price range/Willing to Pay: Extra Info: What: medium travel rear shox Price range/Willing to Pay: 150 max may pay more... Pm me with items
  5. K

making ur own frame?

Just wondering if any one has made there own bike, like design'd it and weld'd it all up and made it work>? any links,or types of materials ect to this kinda stuff?
  6. K

dualie frame willing to spend 2000

What: a dualie frame in very good nick Price range/Willing to Pay: 2000 max Location: tassie Extra Info: im open to anything really
  7. K

Dualie frame or 888's(r or rc)

What: dualie frame or 888r or rc forks Price range/Willing to Pay: pending Location: tassie Extra Info: kona,norco,specilized,santa cruz just let me kno what ya got....?
  8. K

how much would a kona bike hot rod be?

how much would a kona bike hot rod be? cheers
  9. K

knoa bike hot rode/ or close to

after the frame angles,and tube lenghts ect, if some one knows them? regards
  10. K

any one in the defence force?

just wondering whats it like ect, much time to ride?
  11. K

DH/freeride frame

im after a frame 02-04, mabye a shore or a giant comp?
  12. K

Giant STP's

decided to get a stp 2 till i get enough 4 a new Giant DH comp they are the best bike about, 4 the price, and my mates stp1
  13. K

NWD III songs?

does any one here know the names of the songs/bands on NWD III?
  14. K

05 kona production pics

all the 05 production pics have been retracted from the net, so u wont see any for about another 3-4months, apart from these enjoy 05 Stinky 05 stinky dee-lux 05 stinky supreame 05 stab
  15. K

specs/prices KONA

just wondering if any one has seen spec/prices for these bikes? in any kona stocking shops? and when roughly will they be here?
  16. K

how many people have died from DH/freeride/dirtjump?

just wondering how many have? if any one knows
  17. K

hmmm bikes???

soon ill have about $4500-5000, to spend on a DH bike, i havnt seen a lot of DH bikes or ridden them, so any ideas on what would be good 4 around that price range? thnks
  18. K

Shiver Dual Crown

what are these forks like? what could they be compared with?
  19. K

any one here own a Giant DH team?

just wanna know what they are like ride/price/problems ect thanks
  20. K

Lilydale DH 4th july Tasmania

went to lilydale and got some footage of some good riding *Palet jump and table top* http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type=mountainbike&filename=lilydale_4th_july.wmv