Search results

1. K

Cannondale Chase 1 in Melbourne anywhere

ive got one of the new 06 chase 1's they would have to be one of the best 06 street bikes ive ridden, very nice
  2. K

New DJ Frame - Help me with colour choice!?

go white sooo pimp i'd love a urban camo paint!
  3. K

GIANT meastro DH team

as i said ive been looking through the forums, and i wouldnt of posted if i had found what i wanted in the other posts...
  4. K

GIANT meastro DH team

been looking through the web and through the forums, just reading up on the new maestro team, any 1 any idea how much it would cost rrp and when giant will release it? ive heard august?
  5. K

whats better 05 888RC's or 04 888RC's?

whats better 05 888RC's or 04 888RC's?
  6. K

DJ's

gday go to www.pedalbite.com its a tassie site, go on there ull find what ur after on there
  7. K

Marzocchi Dirt jumper 24''??? Price???

here they are new for 2006 http://www.marzocchi.com/System/28143/DStreet24_3.jpg
  8. K

Marzocchi Dirt jumper 24''??? Price???

Marzocchi Dirt jumper 24'' does any one know the price of these sexy forks??????? cant find it any where. please help
  9. K

cheap stp frame or simular, and medium travel rear shox

What: cheap stp frame or simular Price range/Willing to Pay: 150 max Price range/Willing to Pay: Extra Info: What: medium travel rear shox Price range/Willing to Pay: 150 max may pay more... Pm me with items
  10. K

making ur own frame?

Just wondering if any one has made there own bike, like design'd it and weld'd it all up and made it work>? any links,or types of materials ect to this kinda stuff?
  11. K

dualie frame willing to spend 2000

What: a dualie frame in very good nick Price range/Willing to Pay: 2000 max Location: tassie Extra Info: im open to anything really
  12. K

GOOD DIRT JUMPER

just though he may want some forks
  13. K

GOOD DIRT JUMPER

ive got some 4 week old 05 model Dirt jumpers, as new $650 o.n.o pm me
  14. K

Sold Please Remove!!!!

any chance of this beast being split up?
  15. K

Dualie frame or 888's(r or rc)

What: dualie frame or 888r or rc forks Price range/Willing to Pay: pending Location: tassie Extra Info: kona,norco,specilized,santa cruz just let me kno what ya got....?
  16. K

SOLD: New E13 SRS Chainguide/Bashguard

im interseted,
  17. K

how much would a kona bike hot rod be?

how much would a kona bike hot rod be? cheers
  18. K

knoa bike hot rode/ or close to

im looking atm on konaworld cant find specs/geo +just learnt to weld at tafe, wanna try it out
  19. K

umm, i knida want to build somthing along those lines but just want a idead of size ect,
  20. K

after the frame angles,and tube lenghts ect, if some one knows them? regards