Search results

1. G

Snow/Ski/SnowBoard Photography

Get the 40mm f2.8 pancake lens, a review of it is here: http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EF-40mm-f-2.8-STM-Pancake-Lens-Review.aspx Being so small & the same weight as the 50mm f1.8, you will have it with you and not notice it's there. The good thing with this lens is the image...
  2. G

Upgrading bike (couple of second hand options)... thoughts?

Just the other month I got a brand new (Merida one twenty 1500-D) for $1500. Just look around and you may get a brand new (decent quality) bike in your price range.
  3. G

You laugh you lose

Her name is Leina Ogihara.
  4. G

Mount Stromlo Descent

Yeah but only when it's in good condition.
  5. G

riding canberra this wkd

Blue Range maybe?
  6. G

The Photo Snob Thread

This shot has an awesome 60's feel to it. I'm loving the grainy image :)
  7. G

Merida's, Any Good?

I just got a 2011 one twenty 1500D (new) for $1500 two weeks ago. I cannot fault the bike (apart from wanting better brakes), you will love what it's capable of and how it rides. Cheers, Glenn
  8. G

The Photo Snob Thread

Get a mate, who is willing to drive up it slowly and it should make for a good photo.
  9. G

Decent beer in a can?

Damn it! I just read this, the Asahi probably wont be suitable then.
  10. G

Decent beer in a can?

There we go, also in a 500ml can as well.
  11. G

Decent beer in a can?

Asahi beer, I am at the moment having some from a 2L can lol. They also have some smaller cans as well.
  12. G

The Photo Snob Thread

I would love to see this as a long exposure, with some car lights coming up and going down.
  13. G

The Photo Snob Thread

Thanks for that. Yep that's what I have in my room on my wall, in a very nice wooden frame.
  14. G

The Photo Snob Thread

It's been a VERY long time since I posted in this thread, I can see some absolutely spectacular photo's here. Since it has been so long, I thought I would post something up myself: Cheers, Glenn.
  15. G

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey guys I bought a new camera recently a Canon EOS 1D Mark II with 2400 shutter actuation's and not a scratch on it I will never go back to another camera that's not a 1 series body the 400D feels like a toy.
  16. G

Secret DH track near Canberra...

Quit ciggies ride your XC bike and harden the fark up so you wont be so tired at the end of the next run.:D
  17. G

09 world champs just a few pics + extras

Sorry mate but G dog was smashing that rock garden so fast it was hard to get a photo of him they arent cropped I would never cut a back wheel out of a photo if I had got it in the first place I would of loved it if he and his bike were fully in the photo and by the way it's the rock garden but...
  18. G

Sorry mate dont think I did
  19. G

Cheers Neil would love to see your pics if you got any you always take good shots.
  20. G

Cheers fellas appreciate it