Search results

1. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Item: 2015 Trek Slash 9.8 Carbon Location: Brisbane, will post at buyers expense Condition: Running very nicely, not even a year old! Reason for selling: Funding another project bike Price and Conditions: $3750ono Letting this bike go as it is getting a serious lack of use unfortunately...
  2. wertmewert

Sold

Item: Shimano Saint Cranks with straitline Chainring Location: Brissy will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Work a treat just a bit scratched from shuttles Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $100 ono Extra Info: Cranks are 165mm long and comes with a 83mm BB...
  3. wertmewert

sold

Item: Crank Brothers Joplin Seatpost 30.9mm (with remote) Location: Brissy will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Great working condition Reason for selling: Not Needed Price and price conditions: $140 Extra Info: The seatpost is in good condition ready to be used. Pictures:
  4. wertmewert

sold

Item: Crank Brothers Joplin Seatpost 30.9mm (with remote) - SOLD Location: Brissy will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Great working condition Reason for selling: Not Needed Price and price conditions: $140 Extra Info: The seatpost is in good condition ready to be used. Pictures...
  5. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Item: Complete Santa Cruz V10 Carbon Medium Location: Brisbane will post Item Condition: Awesome just had everything looked over and all little niggles fixed, race ready! Reason for selling: Not used anymore Price and price conditions: $3000 Firm Extra Info: 2011 Santa Cruz v10 carbon...
  6. wertmewert

Sold

Item: BRAND NEW Gamut P40 and P30 guides Location: Brissy but will post happily Item Condition: Brand New! still in box Reason for selling: Got some at the time thinking I would run them but it never happened unfortunately. Price and price conditions: going to say $70 and pretty firm on...
  7. wertmewert

sold

Item: Fox 40 rc2 brand new Item condition: Brand new!!! Price and conditions: $800 Reason for selling: not used Location: Brisbane, more than happy to post. Extra info: this fork is brand new built from parts! The fork has a green titanium spring in then at the moment but may be able to...
  8. wertmewert

Sold Commencal Supreme DH V3 frame, Great Deal!!! Price DROP

Item: 2012 Commencal Supreme DH V3 frame (M) Location: Brisbane but will post (buyers expense) Item Condition: Used but taken good care of, the usual shuttle scratches but nothing more. Reason for selling: Changing Price and price conditions: $1450 ono no shock, shock options to come or jut...
  9. wertmewert

sold

Item: Orange 224 EVO complete Location: Brisbane, can post at buyers expense Item Condition: Mint! everything is in good working order and looks great to. Reason for selling: Free up some $$$ Price and price conditions: $2400 ONO Extra Info: Spec includes... Frame: Orange 224 EVO (S/M)...
  10. wertmewert

RC4 Setup - Whats yours?

He just doing a bit of info gathering all help is appreciated. Would you guys please be able to list your: Spring Weight: Rider Weight: Bike: Optional, Adjustment Settings: Thanks! EDIT / NOTE: I am not after suspension setup tips etc, more a information gathering post to see how people run...
  11. wertmewert

TLD D3 crash replacement

Hey guys, Have had a search on the forums but can't get a defiant answer as to wether the TLD crash replacement warranty is available in AUS for d3 helmets and what the discounted cost is on a carbon one (or composite). So if anyone knows for sure or has had experience with a crash...
  12. wertmewert

Sold

Item: Mavc Deemax Wheelset (sliver) 20mm x 135mm Location: Brisbane can post at buyers expense Item Condition: No dints or dings just a few scratches here and there. Reason for selling: Changing it up Price and price conditions: $500 or shoot me an offer, may be surprised. Extra Info...
  13. wertmewert

Removed from sale

Removed From Sale
  14. wertmewert

sold

Item: Complete Santa Cruz V10 Carbon - Medium Location: Brisbane but will post Item Condition: Well LOoked after, Always clean Reason for selling: Changing it up for the new season Price and price conditions: $4400 ONO, send Mat some offers Extra Info: SantaCruz V10 2012 Carbon Frame -...
  15. wertmewert

Max Warshawsky: The roost magazine

Here is the video for the Roost Magazine for those who haven't seen it, http://www.pinkbike.com/video/279558/. Make sure you check out the interview on the roost website as well. Hope you enjoy.
  16. wertmewert

Norco Aurum

Item: Norco Aurum frame or complete, medium preferably but may be able to do a large, talk to me about it. Location: Brisbane but am willing to pay for postage Price / Range: depends on the condition, parts, etc. Extra Info: To contact me by posting, PM or call / txt on 0405 933 000
  17. wertmewert

Canada trip advice / help needed

Hey, Just a feeq questions because I know how many Aussie's head over to Canada for the summer someimte in their riding. In 2013 I am likley going to be heading to Canada in the summer with friends for riding and need some general info and advice. I am thinking of basing myself in Whistler...
  18. wertmewert

Sold

Item2012 Pivot Phoenix Size Medium. Tuned and serviced regular buy Nsdynamics Item Condition Great, regualrly serviced by NS Dynamics Location Brisbane, post anywhere in Aus. Prics and Conditions: $4400 ONO Extra Info: Selling for a friend, Matt, call 0432 620 431(business hours only (9 -...
  19. wertmewert

2011 SUNSHINE SERIES overall results

So months and MONTHS after the last race of the series and series winners were announced... the overall results havn't been published, seriously, WHERE ARE THEY. I would asume that me paying to race would mean that I could see my overall result. People are not going to contine racing if we don't...
  20. wertmewert

2010 Boxxer World Cup SOLD

Item: 2010 Boxxer world cups - White Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Earth. Item Condition: In full working order, feel just like they did when I got them, recently serviced, few shuttle scratches on lowers but has been protected alot by 3m protective stuff I had on there, alot...