Search results

1. jimmijolly

Which Bike?

Hey in that price range, check out the Academy bmx range, it's an aussie owned company and awesome bikes to get started on! Run by the same people as Colony, http://www.academybmx.com
  2. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

sold.........
  3. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

Okey dokey, last price drop and bump, keen to make some space but can't go any lower, awesome ride, grab a bargain while you can!
  4. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

Time for a bump, get on it people!
  5. jimmijolly

Triple J's Hottest 100

1/2 the reason why triple j sucks these days the other half is taken by the cock doctor, please sack him abc
  6. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

Bit of a bump for the weekend
  7. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

monday bump, go on have a gander!
  8. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

bit of a bump and price drop, good deal peeps, get on it!
  9. jimmijolly

big mountain riding in AUS

I think from memory Grant Allen and Troy Brosnan went up to the Flinders Ranges in the north of South Aus, did an article in Revo, but there would be some sweet rock chutes up there if you hunted around, I went on a school camp up there many moons ago and it has so much potential, just a bit of...
  10. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

Some new photo's up, go on have a look.
  11. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

bump, will put up some close up shots tonight!
  12. jimmijolly

VIC Sold, please remove

Item: 2008 Scott Gambler - Small ( I am 6'1 but better suited to someone under 6') These frames only came in small or large. Location:Brunswick, Victoria. Inspection welcome if you're in the hood. Item Condition:Very good, spent most of its life under the stairs, it gets used maybe 3...
  13. jimmijolly

Crank/ pedal thread issue

Just thinking out of the box, take your pedal/insert down to a bolt shop, get a nut that fits the insert thread, hacksaw a slit in one side of the nut, screw it on the insert then put in a vice and then try and undo the pedal axle off the insert. If you can, get some localised heat onto the...
  14. jimmijolly

looking for scott gambler or trek session or any DH bikes

If you are in melbourne, I have a gambler I am about to sell, send us a pm if you are keen
  15. jimmijolly

You laugh you lose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P9mN8L9cUg
  16. jimmijolly

Fox 40 crown/stem

or you could just save up for another week and support an aussie company.....
  17. jimmijolly

When scooter kids grow up....

Just goes to show there is no shortage of fucking idiots on this planet.
  18. jimmijolly

2013 Parts Thread

Jesus h. that trek is sexay!
  19. jimmijolly

Earthquake Melbourne - anyone feel it?

Yep we got it, both me and the missus thought it was our neighbours jumping up and down above us!
  20. jimmijolly

removing pedals

Run for your lives...