1. B

VIC 2008 Specialized P3 [SOLD]

Sold .......................
  2. B

derp'n a bump here
  3. B

Item: 2008 Specialized P3 Location: Seaford (3198) Item Condition: Great needs some minor work done on rear axle, front brakes are stuck Reason for selling: I haven't ridden it for quite sometime and it's just sitting there collecting dust Price and price conditions: $750 ono or Swap for a...
  4. B

Some random shots i took

Yeah i was holding out on cleaning it gotta get a new chain this one has a few twists
  5. B

Some random shots i took

All taken with my phone (sony ericsson x10) @ Seaford beach pier and my fav
  6. B

VIC No longer for sale - SOLD

http://tbsm.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=91_48&products_id=1648 is that the same one?
  7. B

beautiful bikes - post them here

can i post one of my bikes ?
  8. B

Crankworx Slopestyle Live Webcast...

cheers might watch some of it :)
  9. B

Old man is barking mad!

hehehe i was the first to post and make a remix and thats my video up there too :)
  10. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

well this weekend is booked out for me. Going on a cruise up to mount buller with a few member from Skylines Victoria (finally get to take my new toy out for a nice drive)
  11. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

So the weather is great and nobody is keen for a ride sigh
  12. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

sigh tubeless mod was a epic fail too many cuts and shit in the tyre so it failed. Soooooo anyone up for a ride this weekend usual meet up place (red stage) name a time and i'll be there i have nothing on this weekend :)
  13. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

i'm getting my rear wheel modded to a tubeless
  14. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

yeah i'm up for it
  15. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

So now that it's warming up when are the night rides going to start? i've got my bike all ripping and roaring to go so i'm keen
  16. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

Sick as my bike is now Single Speed i shold up for a ride when the weather clears up
  17. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

i'm hoping to get all things needed to do a simple single speed conversion on my P1
  18. B

Delete, no interest.

well my bike has been sitting on the repair stand i've been having problems with the gears might be time to go to single speed and the weather hasn't been the best for riding either but once i get my bike up and going i shall be ready for a ride as always :)
  19. B

Delete, no interest.

yeah i'm up for a ride if it's on the saturday night friday i'm out
  20. B

The "MCRC" Thread.

anyone up for a ride this weekend?