Search results

1. W

Sold please delete.

For sale is my transition bandit 29. i have own this bike from new and it have been a wonderful bike to own. it pretty much will do anything you through at it. this is by far the best and funest 29er i have ever been on. you can whip it out and has a real playful feel about it. selling due to...
  2. W

NSW Sold please delete

Forsale 2011 V10 Carbon This is my pride and joy race bike. this bike is in great condition. i have stripped and rebuilt after every state round. fox Suspension has been serviced and tuned by NSD and serviced every 4 months. has low friction seals in forks and feel amazing. this will not...
  3. W

Transition carbon covert

Just saw this on pink bike. Looks sweet http://www.pinkbike.com/news/2013-Transition-Carbon-Covert.html
  4. W

Ccdb-air

Hi looking to get one of these for my transition bandit. Anyone used one and any reviews. Been through google and not much out there. I'm running a 2012 RP23 and I just seem to blow through the travel to easy and Hurd these are good for preventing this. Also would like to tune it like I...
  5. W

Please delete

Delete please
  6. W

Gee atherton broken tib

Anyone hurd if this is true or just April fools http://dirt.mpora.com/news/gee-atherton-breaks-tibia-training-crash.html
  7. W

sending the snow park road gap over a bus

just a few of our trip to queenstown. sending the road gap at snowpark and a couple of adrian after his big crash at zoot track. he got real hurt and had to spend an extra 6 weeks in nz befor they let him fly home hope you enjoy
  8. W

Bandit 29

Hear is my brand new toy. AM, Trail and Xc bike. and its a 29er, my first one. am very stoked on it. hope you enjoy. Pretty shore its the first one in Australia. Well at least the first shipment. Frame Bandit 29 130mm Rear Shock Fox RP23 BV Kashima Fork Fox 34...
  9. W

Sold plz delete

Item: Cannondale Flash 29er (alloy) 2011 Medium Location: Central Coast Item Condition: Excellent, used as a mountain bike, the odd scratch, but nothing worth mentioning specifically Reason for selling: too many bikes! Price and price conditions: $1900 pm me or call me on 0438226975...
  10. W

Sold

Hear for sale is my ks seat dropper. 2011 ks seat dropper 125mm drop Size: 30.9 Reason for sale. New frame has 31.6 seat post Price $250 ONO bought for $400 mid way throu this year. LOCATION, central coast Will ship at buyers cost. Condition is great. Works evey time. Best leaver...
  11. W

Queenstown dh jan

Hi I'm just wondering if there is going to be anyone in queenstown from the 4th of January till the 15th as me and a mate are going to be over there riding. The reason I'm asking is I've got a car over there and if there are people around in that time we will be looking for 1-2-3 people to come...
  12. W

2010 Anthem sold plz delete

hear is forsale my 2010 anthem (MEDIUM) Item: 2010 anthem custom Location: central coast Item Condition:great Reason for selling: new 29er on the way Price and price conditions: $1300 need this gone would conceder splitting the frame. Extra Info: full custom build, bought the frame and...
  13. W

Stump jumper fsr 29

Hi I'm looking at getting one of these and just wanna know if anyone has got one/ridden one. Really interested in how they climb. If they bob or are well balanced. I'm a pretty aggressive rider as I have a dh back round. And am wondering if you can push hard on this bike. This is going...
  14. W

Any word if Awaba is on tomorrow.

Any news. It's raining pretty hard on the central coast. Anyone know if its going to be on
  15. W

Fox Build V10 Carbon

I have had this for about 4 months and thought i would show it off This is by far the best bike i have ever owned. it is just so fast. i hope you enjoy Spec Frame: V10 Carbon Large Fork: 2011 Fox 40s OE Shock: Fox RC4 TI Spring Head Set: CC Angle set. 1' cup in 64's Cranks: Sram Descendant...
  16. W

Should you weight your dh bike with or without pedals.

So im al little confused why people weigh there bikes without pedals. You can't ride your bike without pedals so why would you get your weight without pedals.
  17. W

Reign 2 weight?

Hi guy I'm looking at buying a reign 2 does anyone know what they weigh. I,ve look on the net and can not find it anywhere. Also anyone know howbthey climb with the lock out on Cheer,s
  18. W

Mongoose Boot'r Team 2009 SOLD!!!!!

PHP Code: Item: Mongoose Bott'r Team 2009 Location:Central Coast Item Condition: Use But well looked after Reason for selling: New V10 Carbon Price and price conditions: $2100 ONO can post but pick would be best Extra Info: Bike is running great. Pm or call me on 0488060509 elixer r...
  19. W

Swapped please delete

Diverse Ti Spring 3x 350lbs great condition only used for 2 months would trade for a 450lbs or 500lbs ti spring central coast can post $220 ono Pm me or call me on 0488060509
  20. W

sold please delete

Item: Hammerschmidt FR cranks 170mm included 83mm BB Location: Central Coast NSW, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition:Used Excellent working order,x9 shifter overall vgc. Reason for selling: have sold freeride bike and want to put money into race bike Price and price...