Search results

1. milkybarkid

Cairns DH2! (1?!)

What. A. Fucking. Tool. Hahahahahhahahha.
  2. milkybarkid

40 foot hardtail jump over moty jump

Buy a better tape measure....
  3. milkybarkid

DIY Backburning

More PoD pics no doubt. nice!
  4. milkybarkid

12 Maths B Problem Solving?

Bingo. Thanks heaps. :D
  5. milkybarkid

12 Maths B Problem Solving?

It's exam time again...yay. I usually have no trouble with optimisation but this question from my maths revision sheet is really starting to annoy me and considering I have an exam in first period you guys are my only hope! :p "A rectangular field is to be fenced then divided in half by a...
  6. milkybarkid

backyard fun

Amazing. So much effortttt.
  7. milkybarkid

The last movie you've last watched last

Best movie I've seen in a while! " Remember...What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for Herpes, that shit'll come back with you.":eek:
  8. milkybarkid

Things you like do at Christmas

Breakfast. Work. Dinner. Sleep. I am the Grinch.:D
  9. milkybarkid

Consuming alcohol as a passenger in a vehicle

Correct. Solution = hide your drinks when the cop pulls you over. It would be VERY unlucky to get booked for it..
  10. milkybarkid

Buy cheapest Gyne-Lotrimin online. Save on Brand & Generic

Nawwww you wrecked it. :p You honestly can't expect a spambot to know what this forum is all about though...:rolleyes:
  11. milkybarkid

new sponsor

I really hope you come last so that you look like an even bigger tool than you do now..:confused:
  12. milkybarkid

Consuming alcohol as a passenger in a vehicle

Well last year a police officer came to our school to give us one of those routine chats and we basically drove her insane with questions.. I remember this particular one because I thought it was strange at the time. She said that anyone drinking in a car was illegal due to the fact that...
  13. milkybarkid

Boxing Day Wages

Well I'm working xmas day and boxing day, but as far as I know, only the Monday counts...pissed off to say the least. :mad:
  14. milkybarkid

Buy cheapest Gyne-Lotrimin online. Save on Brand & Generic

He put some serious effort in...good to seee. :p
  15. milkybarkid

Big invert

:eek:He ruined our streak..i think you should...:cool:
  16. milkybarkid

Big invert

:eek:Continue on, we're on a streak!
  17. milkybarkid

My stack o.t.b

Ouchhh, I know how much Townsville hurts to stack on...Bet you miss your pressure suit right now...:eek:
  18. milkybarkid

2008 Kona Cowan Horizontal Dropouts?

I sent them an email, thanks for the idea...anyone else?
  19. milkybarkid

2008 Kona Cowan Horizontal Dropouts?

Hi, I currently have a 2008 Kona Cowan and am looking to buy the adapters to make it horizontal dropouts, that I have seen on the 2010 Cowans, http://www.konaworld.com/bike.cfm?content=cowan. Question is, does ANYONE know where I can order these adapters from? Searched all over the place and...
  20. milkybarkid

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Yes, yes, yes. NTTB was a thorough disappointment IMO. At the moment the Black Dahlia Murder and Salt the wound seem to be doing it for meee.