Search results

1. B

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hello fellow Farkiners. I hail from Adelaide S.A. and only just very recently got into the DH scene, and it is quickly becoming my favourite sport. I love photography (Atkins photography (horses) and just starting up a car photography business to pay to build a car. Love water sports and love...
  2. B

when do i become a senior member??

yeah after 5 pages of this off topic stuff and the first post answering his question directly it would be rather impossible not to realize how many posts it takes to be a member and senior member!:):D (after 5 pages)
  3. B

Which camera?

Glad you got the camera! have a great time photographing and learning all the gadgets should keep you busy. Good choice of camera and hope you get some good Photo's:) if you get some nice ones make sure you find a place on a forum to post them because i'm really interested in the pics you are...
  4. B

Whats the point of putting up actual information? where does that get anyone?:):D ah well another +1 for me though:D
  5. B

Started downhilling at Eagle SA any more good spots around?

Can do hope to see you at eagle some time (all though preferable not impaled on a tree!)
  6. B

Are you a post whore?

I'm now at 1.31 Woohooo:rolleyes:
  7. B

Dream bike on ebay

We must destroy this menace that is destroying the hopes of new mountain bikers (and their wallets) with shitty K-Mart bikes. We must ATTACK!:mad::mad::mad:
  8. B

As long as you don't get blood on the seats I'll try and convince the parents to do that, thanks for the info, do you ever ride at eagle because I'm often down there and i haven't seen anyone impaled on a tree but you never know who you might meet! I'ts good to know there are some other people...
  9. B

the code that DVD's use is 1's and 0's (or something like that) and i forgett which way it goes but DVD+R puts 1's on to the disc and then reads the 1's where as DVD-1 puts on 0's over the 1's and then reads the 0's not the 1's, but i think the DVD+R's and the DVD-R's should both play on the...
  10. B

Which camera?

And with those huge lenses you would hope you'd get something! Me and dad want get one the next time we go out on a wildlife trip but they cost $$$mega$$$:eek: I'll say it again, good choice with the Olympus Haro_Mtb.:)
  11. B

I've been to aldagate a couple of times and that i don't think is legal and it's quite small. but i'll have to try out fox creek sometime because that sounds alright:)
  12. B

Dream bike on ebay

Yeah, I don't know why they keep on trying to sell K-Mart bikes for a couple of thousand they are not going to get anywhere and at best they are probably going to get shit from people Like us.:)lol:D
  13. B

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

dude tell us more about that tank (imagine getting to school in that, i want to see my principals face!:eek:)
  14. B

Australia... uh oh

Yep have to say that is pretty geekish, I no it's a bit late but I'm seeing it this Friday or something like that:)
  15. B

Which camera?

Also to take good pictures you don't have to have the top of the range camera, me and my dad were quite happy with a pair of old Fuji's and yes they were a bit slow but they did the job, and we even ended up taking them to Africa in 2005 and again this year, yes some people will go out and spend...
  16. B

Farkin Arcade Games.

I've only been here for less than a month, but BRING ON THE ARCADE GAMES. Please?:):D:)
  17. B

yeh it is pretty lame that you have no real place near that are legal, looking at areas around aldgate Stirling and of course eagle but anywhere in the hills. I'll take a look at that site Cheers
  18. B

Dream bike on ebay

brindog. if only I could write summaries like that in my English essays. Well said.
  19. B

The title says it all, I have recently started downhilling and my friends took me to Eagle and it was great, me being a newbie to this site and the DH world, I was just wanting to know if (and where) there were any more DH tracks around this area in SA, just to give different tracks a feel and...
  20. B

Which camera?

Out of the three cameras on your short list the Olympus seems the best, the canon's 1000D is defiantly at the bottom of its (canons) DSLR range and there for not nearly as good as some of the higher end cameras that canon make. I have no experience with Nikon and so i don't know how they stack...