Search results

1. timbo #48 STP

DJ monster mash

Higher quality pics to come. this camera takes the uniformity away from the green. They all look different tones. :( Frame - 08 STP 2 Front shock/fork - DJ4's (pikes or argyles when wallet permits) Handlebars - NS Jalepeno Stem - NS Quark Pro Headset - Cane Creek Grips - WeThePeople...
  2. timbo #48 STP

just a couple.

all rights reserved. .tim .horsley .photography .tim .horsley .photography .tim .horsley .photography
  3. timbo #48 STP

keira shoot - 14/july/09

the shots from today, was ok (went over my monthy limit on flikr) so not all the ones i wanted. everyone that was up keira while i was shooting: thats all i could upload...
  4. timbo #48 STP

keira shoot - 13/july/09 UPDATE page 2!!!!!

went up keira today to get some more shots for my major work, first time shooting mtb with the new lense, so i tried some new shit. this is how it all turned out. (no photoshop used!), except to remove will from one of the shots. lol special one for sam...
  5. timbo #48 STP

Super vert bowls.

we finally got a bowl built, and a couple of us went and seshed it before the council opens it. Its so vert and i was super sketch, as its my first time riding a bowl, and first time on park since i broke my ankle at another skatepark. and tips on 26" bikes in bowls? its a kidney bowl...
  6. timbo #48 STP

360's help?

i was practicing 360's today, and my best so far was probably like 240. i would have keep trying, but i smashed my hip on a rock when i came off. are there any hints or tips on getting 3's dialed? or just keep chipping away till you land it. :confused: thanks lads. Tim edit: 200th post!
  7. timbo #48 STP

STOLEN Nikon D200 with extra battery pack.

value of $2800 (will be covered by insurance) stolen from friends house while we were staying there. Warawee, Sydney. Lost photo's of my two day old Nephew and others. would appreciate anyone keeping an eye out on cash-converters or ebay so we can catch the thief. Thanks.
  8. timbo #48 STP

Pad 06.05.09

ok, so here's my PAD, did it nice and early, so ive been wanting my date to come round for a week or so. Bike: Accidental Shot of Matt doing barrel at mt. keira come out perfect Weather: Top of thredbo, walking around with family my mum spotted this cloud forming...
  9. timbo #48 STP

where to buy ns jalapeno bars online?

as the title suggests, im looking for an online store to purchase the 2009 NS jalapeno bars. i cant seem to find the shopping cart section of ns-bikes site. post links please.
  10. timbo #48 STP

photo's. working.

C&C please. no saturation edit!! :) ^^^^^^^
  11. timbo #48 STP

Private Property did heaps of work, so i thought id show it off. (hosting address)

my track. needs work, and more materials, because the soil is either heaps rocky, or extremely sandy. dam pics wont work. here is the hosting site address: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37914413@N04/
  12. timbo #48 STP

dedicated/interesting/cool/weird hair cuts.

last one could be fake, not sure. lol. needed a laugh.
  13. timbo #48 STP

innovation? (closed :D)

hey rotorburn-ers (farkin-ers at heart). i need some help. i'm about to embark on a case study on any innovation for design and technology. but i was wondering if there were any really interesting ones you guys(and girls) know o. preferably we a decent amount of information content about them...
  14. timbo #48 STP

argyle's or pike's

which is your favorite/preference. edit: in reference to dirtjumping and street. edit:edit: id also like to remind voters, that if you vote for other, id love to know what forks your referring too.
  15. timbo #48 STP

post from mac store in syd.

any one hitting up any street sesh's in the surrounding area, be keen to find out any maybe get some snaps.
  16. timbo #48 STP

south coast. (batemans bayish)

wondering if theres any riders on here from the moruya/broulee/batemans bay area or surrounding. and if you'd like to sesh up sometime.
  17. timbo #48 STP

broken ankle.

finally got round to posting these pics. dislocated foot.
  18. timbo #48 STP

More of my Thredbo pics.

19. timbo #48 STP

Threbo Edit.

This pic was the product of me almost breaking my wrist on my first run at thredbo. would love some advice, or constructive critisism.