Search results

1. C

whats wrong with my forks???

I have a marzocchi XC600 ATA2 fork and i have been having some problems. Firstly i had this annoying clicking sound come from the forks. The bike shop sent it to marzocchi and replaced some cartrige thing. They worked great up till now. unless i have the forks full open and fully extended i...
  2. C

Bike Shop Visits

Ive been going to the bike shop alot recently (once a week for repaires/purcheses) and was wondereing how often you would go to your LBS. Its starting to feel a little wierd going there all the time.
  3. C

Help Brakes

I recently got new pads for my tektro auriga hydro brakes. I put the pads in but the rotor would not fit in. I pushed the metal ring inside the caliper in but it would'nt move. I tried letting a bit of mineral oil out but no movement. I even empted all the oil out in desperation as i have a race...
  4. C

Post your all mountain/ light freeride bike

Lets see your all mountain bike. The bike you use for everything. It can even be a light freeride bike. Heres mine. my 2008 Gt Force 3.0 Sorry. My bike is at the bike shop for a servce. I can only post the one on the gt website
  5. C

XC or Downhill

I recently got a GT force 3.0 for an all round bike. I love riding down the hill but hate climbing. Ive gone in a few XC races but id rather ride for fun than for fitness. When i was buying a bike i wanted a DH bike but they were two expensive since im just 14. I settled for the Gt as it was the...
  6. C

Brakes

I recently had my tektro auriga set up the way i wanted them to until i sprayed a degreaser which also said it removed brake glaze and it said it was fine to use on rotors. So anyways, i spray it on the rotors, wiped it off and left it for a while. I jump on the bike and hit the local trails...
  7. C

Shreaded Alankey Bolts?

The alankey bolt on my cleats attached to my shoes have shreaded. I cant get the bolt undone. Does anyong have any suggestions on how i can remove the bolt from my cleats????:mad:
  8. C

Best tires for all mountain/light freeride

Hi. Im sick of my Kenda Navagals washing out. Im getting a new pair of tires but i want some suggesions. I do some cross country, some occocational downhill and i jump every now and then. Also, would a conversion to tubless be a smart idea??
  9. C

Under Warrenty?

I recently purchased a 2008 gt force 3 which is great. After the first week my bb sarted creaking. No big deal. Went to the lbs and got it fixed. 1 month later i was ridding with a few buddies and for no apparent reason my crank fell off. I had a good look and the threads were completely...