Search results

1. FoxXx

Intense Dirt BMX

Hey guys im just getting back into BMX used to have a ghetto gt bump (dont say it) any way im looking at getting a Intense dirt BMX im looking between the Felix and the Clutch, and i have heard mixed reviews about them and just wanted to get folks opinions on them :D
  2. FoxXx

Beerburrum Track

Went out riding at beerburrum yesterday, and i just want to give a tip of the hat to the DRCC and every one who helped build the new track. Its been made a million times better than what it was originally, should be a good track to race on now lots of fun to Ride. Looking forward to the 18th
  3. FoxXx

Looking into racing :P

Ahoy there people Well down to business, i have been riding downhill for about a year now and im really keen on getting into racing :D in the sunshine series (being in QLD) Except the only problem is i dont know very much about them :( Stuff like getting race license, what to do when...
  4. FoxXx

STOLEN Brisbane North - STP 1

This is a post for my mate but the bike used to be mine so im quite attached to it still :P Bike: 08 STP 1 Colour: Black Date it was stolen: 29th May Where it was stolen: Out Side subway at everton park Specs: Pretty much stock, apart from it has Deity dirt 30 bars in black...
  5. FoxXx

DJ Kromo Gets a Face Lift

I bought a 08 Jamis kromo from my work for quite a reasonable price, and decided to spec it up ive got all these parts just waiting on getting the frame back from painting Frame : 15" 08 Jamis Kromo (painted gloss black) Forks : 08 Manitou Gold Labels 100mm (in gold) Handle bars : Deity...
  6. FoxXx

Idea for work in progress

Hey Guys i just recently bought a 08 jamis kromo for dirt cheap and im currently in the process of pimping it up. I recently put some Deity Dirty 30 bars, a Fantom stem, 2008 Gold labels and MTX 33's on it. But what im not sure about is i want to change my heavy ass crank set, and rear SS...
  7. FoxXx

Good DH places in europe

Im heading off to europe in about a month or so and just wondering if you guys would know of any good spots around the UK,France,Germany etc i will have a car and EU passport so going where ever is no problem. love to hear your ideas