Search results

1. M

WANTED: 50k capital punishment entry.

if anyone has one they can't make i will happily take it! cheers guys! 0434633368
  2. M

Stromlo xco

hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a garmin file of the xc track used for nationals and worlds? cheers, mick
  3. M

all mountain cup categories?

hey, im heading to the rest of the national all mountain cup rounds and just wondering about categories. im 23 in june next year, not sure if that puts me in under 23's or elites? i figured u23 but someones told me otherwise? cheers!
  4. M

Garmin hr straps

Heyy, Just a quick question. Got a garmin edge 305 and looking to upgrade to the 800. Will the hr strap off the 305 work on the 800? Will save me buying the whole lot. Cheers Mv
  5. M

lower mtns tonight.

sorry for the late notice, im going to be heading out for a night ride around 7. starting at sun valley heading down to glenbrook for a lap of marges elizabeths then prob over to the national park. going with the flow so if your keen to come along im open to suggestions. send me a msg on...
  6. M

Weekday northern beaches XC

Hey fellas, i've got a week off work so im going to be riding a bit during the day this week. living in cromer so mainly riding red hill, oxford falls and the dam, but im open for anything or anywhere. Pace is pretty relaxed just trying to get some hours in and have some fun, anyone keen to...