5. velolove

sold

soldsoldsold
  6. velolove

Sold

Soldsoldsold
  7. velolove

STOLEN VIC GT Zaskar Carbon Pro

Bike: BRAND NEW 2012 GT Zaskar Carbon Pro 26inch dt swiss wheels large frame Colour: Metallic Green Date it was stolen: 09/07/2014 Where it was stolen: Rays Bicycle Center on Sydney Rd, Brunswick at about 3.30pm Specs: Stock except for Thomson stem Other Discriptions: If you have seen the...
  8. velolove

GeeTee Peace

So after about 6 years mountain biking I finally have a ridged SS mtb as a N+1. Slack NoGearsMoreBeers Hold firmly at both ends GT Peace Quick GT 3 Triangles Nevergrip LoveLove
  9. velolove

sold

soldsoldsoldsold
  10. velolove

sold

soldsoldsold
  11. velolove

AM 2013 KTM Bark 20

Here is my perfect You Yangs bike. Frame - 2013 KTM Bark 20 XL 150mm travel 142x12 rear axel, tapered headtube Rear shock - FOX Float w/CTD Front shock/fork - FOX 32 Talas CTD 150 15-T Handlebars - Thomson DH bar 740mm x 31.8mm Stem - Thomson X4 50mm Saddle - Fizik Gobi Seatpost...
  12. velolove

Want to be the Michelin man?

Always wondered what it would be like to be the Michelin man? Well wait no more friends, your opportunity has come today http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WEARABLE-SLEEPING-BAG-SELK-BAG-LIGHT-BLUE-LRG-XL-SZ_W0QQitemZ190256807009QQihZ009QQcategoryZ161885QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Available...
  13. velolove

Most Brutal Song Lyrics?

Hey kids, Just wondering what you think the most brutal song lyrics of all time are? I think it goes something like: If I had it my way I'd slit your throat with the knife that you left in my back
  14. velolove

Kink Whip Vs Fit Park 1 and anything else?

Hey kids, Im looking at getting a bmx bike for around $500. Spending more on a stock bike seems silly so I'm going to upgrade some of the parts to suit me and my riding style(HeKtIk) I have found two bikes I seem to think are ok. They are the 2009 Kink Whip(white) And the 2009 Fit Park1...
  15. velolove

Wyld BMX yo!

Hey kids, This is josh he has been riding bmx 2 days. This is Yulian! he is veryverytall and has been on teh bmx for bout 2months tops. Thus is me... the is the first time I have taken the race bmx to the streets :o If anyone is selling a half decent street/park...
  16. velolove

Make her scream like a BANSHEE .:Amp 4X:.

yes yes yall!, 11.7 kgs
  17. velolove

Is a single speed 4x bike blasphemy?

Ok... so I'm building up a new 4x bike and was thinking about going single speed for all the right reasons like weight, durability, cost and looks. BUT the guy at the bike shop said that for 4x you want to have gears? I will be racing it like every week on a bmx track and single speed is fine...
  18. velolove

sold

vvv sold to jacob vvv