Search results

1. cressa

QLD SOLD - 2011 Banshee Spitfire XL

SOLD Item: 2011 Banshee Spitfire XL Location: Gold Coast, Qld - Will post anywhere at buyers expense Item Condition: Pretty good but needs some loving' (see below for explanation) Reason for selling: It's my old bike, haven't ridden it in a long while Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra...
  2. cressa

SOLD Santa Cruz Bronson C XL - Price Drop

Sold sold sold
  3. cressa

Plan My Rides - Canberra / Jindy

Road tripping south from Qld with my family over Christmas. Heading first to Batemans Bay for Christmas Day, then out to Canberra, and from there down to Jindabyne. Naturally, I'll be taking my bike along and seek some local knowledge to make the most of my time. I'll be taking only one bike...
  4. cressa

27.5 high roller munted?

Yesterday I came off a small jump and landed a little sideways and heard my tyre burp. Pulled up and it appeared like I had buckled the hell out of my wheel but it was not rim damage. The tyre just has a big old wobble in it. I deflated it checked the bead and over inflated. It's all sitting...
  5. cressa

Morgaw Suspension Saddles

What are your thoughts on this? Is it innovative and practical or gimmicky and doomed? The term suspension saddle I'll admit was a bit of a 'here we go moment' when I first saw it but upon closer inspection can see that maybe these could be cool. Really hard to gauge the feeling that they...
  6. cressa

AM Santa Cruz Bronson C - Man Size

After a 2 month wait on the frame, the new love of my life is in my hands. Only picked it up last thing today so I've only ridden around it the carpark – inital impression is that it feels very comfortable, responsive and, maybe it's just the honeymoon, but those 27.5 hoops seem to want to keep...
  7. cressa

Subaru Gravity Cup - Mt Buller

The first round of the Nationals at Mt Buller are going down this weekend. Mr Hill has taken the top spot in seeding followed by Kovarik (and so on..). Here are the top 20 seeding results ... ELITE MALE RESULTS Rank Plate Rider Ttl Time 1 Gap to catch Gap to leader 1 2 Samuel Hill...
  8. cressa

Training for a marathon, the running type

I've wanted to take part in a marathon, or a half marathon for a long while and this year I've decided is the year. Anyone else currently in training or have experiences to share? Share your tips, motivations or updates on your own training here. I am into week three of my program and have...
  9. cressa

SOLD! Crank Brothers Cobalt SL Headset - Near New

Item: Crank Brothers Cobalt SL Headset 1-1/8th Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Near new - only used for 6 rides Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Great low stack headset for XC or AM use. Probably the sexiest looking pieces of metal I have ever...
  10. cressa

SOLD Rock Shox PIKE 454 U-Turn Dual Air

Item: Rock Shox PIKE 454 U-Turn Dual Air 110-140mm travel Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Great, very minor scratches to lowers only Reason for selling: Going 160mm Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: 192mm long 1 1/8 steerer. QR 20mm axle. Work perfectly Pictures: Note: In the...
  11. cressa

SOLD! Collectors Item: Farkin.net sticker + EXTRAS = only $49.95

Item: Farkin.net sticker mounted to a 06 (or 07) STP frame (L) and headset. Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Sticker has a scuff on the www but does not effect it's performance. Reason for selling: I am not cool enough to have something like this and I struggle with the attention it brings...
  12. cressa

STOLEN [QLD] - GOLD COAST - 2010 Scott FR10

Bike: 2010 Scott FR10 Colour: Silver with purple bits/decals Date it was stolen: Friday, 1st of April 2011 Where it was stolen: Robina, Gold Coast Specs: As per picture Other Discriptions: Some of you may know Dale from the Outlook. This is his bike so look out for it! Pictures: yep, it's...
  13. cressa

Pad 7 - 29.10.10

Forgive me, my PAD is entirely pulled from archive. Hate to be 'that guy' but have to say that I've been too busy to do any fun things like riding or shooting.... sad face. Riding riding by cressa2, on Flickr Portrait portrait by cressa2, on Flickr Mid-Flight mid-flight...
  14. cressa

Photo a Day VI - 17/5

Welcome to my PAD. I stuck to the rules, nothing is from archive, they were all shot for this purpose only and all done in the last 48 hours. I'm pretty happy with 4 of the 6 shots, the other 2... meh, I think they suck. Anyway, I resisted the temptation to pull something from the archive and...
  15. cressa

Conceptual Bike Designs

Some ugly, some sleek, and some stupid designs... enjoy: http://designcow.net/product-design-samples/23-creative-bicycle-designs/
  16. cressa

05-09 Boxxer World Cup Lowers

Item: 05-09 Boxxer World Cup Lowers Location: From anywhere, I'm on the Gold Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever is reasonable Extra Info: I snapped the lowers of my 05 WC's and fancy replacing them save buying a whole new set of forks
  17. cressa

Padv 14.11.09

Hope you enjoy them, i tried to stick to task, kinda... Riding - My mate rounding a corner lining up the jump... eeewww look how narrow those bars are! Landscape - Ok, so I have put two images in here. The first is in Shibuya, Tokyo. Not technically a landscape but i guess the reality of the...
  18. cressa

Illinbah Open Day 16.08.09

Some picks of the bottom section... Shot from the bottom, while waiting for the shuttle. This all of them... there are no others sorry.
  19. cressa

Japan DH Helmet Cam

Here are a couple of helmet cam vids from our trip to Japan. Full story and pics can be found here=>> http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177780 Kingswood is doing the filming of my arse.... he's filthy like that. Bottom section of A Course...
  20. cressa

Photo-A-Day 11.05.09

1. Riding - Zac getting his tyres deep into a slippery little rut and emptying it's content. 2. Candid - My mate heading out off Iluka breakwall on Saturday morning. 3. Reflection - This was also shot on Saturday at Iluka looking towards the north. The offshore winds stirred up the...