Search results

1. grundy

STOLEN wethepeople recon

Bike: 09 wethepeople recon Colour: raw Date it was stolen: 22nd november Where it was stolen: my garage, chirnside park Specs: raw recon frame raw forks bars and cranks red shadow rims to salt hubs, black spokes. red shadow sprocket red and yellow s&m logo print stem gold chain. red McNeil...
  2. grundy

city wallride

went riding today.found a few street shots. best photo is of a tourist group watching us ride. haha it was so funny. cheers, Joel
  3. grundy

VIC SOLD please delete

Item: 2008 marzocchi (sp?) dirt jumper 3's 100mm Location: chirnside park, 3116 Item Condition: good, few scratches on lowers and crown. Reason for selling: no need. getting bmx, just sitting in my room. Price and price conditions: $100 offers Extra Info: quick release...
  4. grundy

VIC last rufus. street. park. (sold please delete)

SOLD!!!!!
  5. grundy

brakeless tires

what are some good tires that wont wear down too quick. brakeless. i ride park and street they must be 26" joel.
  6. grundy

bliss n eso

are touring aus. whos going? they rocked it at sound relief. should be sick!
  7. grundy

drums.

does anyone play? what style what kit? etc etc
  8. grundy

vinyl

does any body know where i could get some vinyl records in melbourne? are there any decent shops? i'm looking for some early 80's to late 90's rock. pearl jam, chili peppers etc cheers, joel
  9. grundy

tubeeeeeee!

soo. theres a big drain running under a big highway which is about 30-40m long. branded. The TUBE. the spot is common for graffiti artists and general dreos'. its a nice spot to chill, it even has a roll in! its fair tight but heaps fun. the tube. me. and again camera phones...
  10. grundy

philosophy

what do you think are the most debatable, intriguing philosophical arguments out there today? discuss... at the moment im studying the mind body problem
  11. grundy

underage drinking

i know almost everyone does it. so where/how does everyone get their stuff?, thats if your under 18 and cant get it yourself :o mods feel free to delete if you want
  12. grundy

flyout sesh

went out riding the other day to a dirt flyout thats sweet to try shit out of. im on the last rufus (white) and my mate scotts on the umf hardy (creme) all the pics are from my mate nicho any tricks or tips would be appreciated, either...
  13. grundy

shoes?

hey, Im looking for some new kicks, just wondering whats the best type going round, for grip and durability,not interested in all that high top stuff they will mainley be worn with shorts so i dont want them to be to bulky? cheers, Joel
  14. grundy

bmx stem to mtb

hey, i needa new stem and ive been wondering if its possible to put a bmx stem on a mtb? ill be putting them onto identiti rebates 1/8th... and i need the apropriate bars aswell, 22.2mm is that the clamp diameter for the bars that i need? cheers, Joel
  15. grundy

beginner street/park/dirt grundy & scott vs want an stp & friend

im riding 26" rear brake rigid... mates riding 26" both brakes, gears, suspension me and my mate, riding 26" could verse a team of 2 or just one person... mostly on banks, or at a park etc... we got, 180's, ally oops, fakies, no footters, fufanu, abubaca etc etc... were pretty keen to get a...
  16. grundy

kink liberty?

hey the kink liberty says its ment to be ran brakeless but thats not my thing. on the strictly's site it says a generic brake is included, does this mean i could buy a better brake and whack that on, or wont it have the right mounts and all that. Is the liberty a good bike for its price $650 i...
  17. grundy

new to bmx

alright, so my mates been searching for a bmx, hes coming from mtb and wants it to be around $900 or under, it would be sweet if it came in white so he can get a nice color scheme goin in the future. i rekon the fit trail 3 is pretty sweet, but i know shit all about bmx's so if any one else...
  18. grundy

melbourne bmx games...

Just heard about this the other day... does anyone have any info on it when where? whos riding etc.
  19. grundy

identiti rebate forks

g-day ive been looking into going rigid for a while now and ive had a look on chainreactioncycles.com and they have the identiti rebate park forks but also the identiti rebate dirt forks... I ride street and park and barely any dirt and wondering what the difference is between the two. I want...
  20. grundy

street/park headset?

hey, im after a new headset and wondering which one would be best for street/park use, im not out to spend $300 on a chris king but i want it to be strong and hold up etc. also would a bmx headset fit onto a mtb? the frame is a 2008 Last Rufus if it matter. cheers, grundy