Search results

1. Jarrod592

help!

hi guys. Im just wondering i haven't riden in a while and selling my bike! i have no idea what the parts are worth but if you guys could give me a rough guess that would be awesome!!! Heres the thread http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?245524-Kona-Cowan-08
  2. Jarrod592

Playstation 3 Thread

haha nah im not a booster i spend way to much time on it haha, dont think im a booster cause of my killstreak i did it on headquaters HQ on terminal
  3. Jarrod592

Playstation 3 Thread

for the people who play mw2 add Jarrod592
  4. Jarrod592

Earphones not working correctly with nokia 5800

i could test a few earphones from the rack cause they leave some out which are plugged into the wall for people to listen to. If its still shit ill just go next door to Dicksmiths and cheak out there range!
  5. Jarrod592

yes i have tried using other earphones, today i was showing my mate some music and he had some ipod speakers and they kind of do the same thing. They do that really sensitive thing which i said before but its not as sensitive so its better. but other then that the earphones work perfectly. so...
  6. Jarrod592

the standard ones work perfectly fine but since ive paid 50 dollars for these skullcandy earphones i expect them to work :). i tryed plugging them into my computer and was not fuzzy but the right earphone was very very quiet :confused:
  7. Jarrod592

it wont be that problem becuase i just purchaced the phone last sunday and it wasnt working from day 1 so wont be a cleaning issue. it also happend with my nokia e63 but i just used the standard earphones( i was using iphone earphones)
  8. Jarrod592

well some good earphones came with the phone but i purchanced some skullcandy earphones and they dont really work on my phone, one sides quieter and its very sensitive when i plug it in. I cant put the jack in full or it goes fuzzy and if i pull it out abit it will turn off so every mm counts...
  9. Jarrod592

Last Minutes With Oden

very touching. i so couldn't be there if my dog had to get one of them injections. It would just be too sad to watch :(
  10. Jarrod592

The "act like you like it" thread

my nana brought me an astronomy book and yeah who the fuck reads them ? but you know you have to be greatful "Woah yeah thanks i love it"
  11. Jarrod592

Playstation 3 Thread

mx reflex is friggen AWESOME! very hard at the start but now im awesome as it beating all time by 10secs atleast on most tracks on supercross
  12. Jarrod592

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

dubai for sure!!! No tax:rolleyes:
  13. Jarrod592

need some songs that get ya pumped!

any linkin park song. Also most ministy of sounds music!
  14. Jarrod592

Your best beverage

my best beverage would have to be MOTHER! just everytime i drink it, its like heaven. Whats yours ?
  15. Jarrod592

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

if i wanted to start out graffiti how would i do that? is there books to buy which i can learn from ? i can already do lots of graffiti but nothing compared to yours ? any help ????
  16. Jarrod592

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

ok awesome..... with your next graffiti can you do some shots of differnt steps you go through ?
  17. Jarrod592

,ross do you have a blackbook you cant post up!!
  18. Jarrod592

Marijuana

19. Jarrod592

Marijuana

i was a pot head for a month and realised how much it was screwing my bike career and how angry i was getting at teachers and my rents..... but then my rents found out so i stopped
  20. Jarrod592

whats your hairstyle ?

whats your hairstyle and what products do you use :)?? what products do u use for the spiked up back and fringe down ?