Search results

1. des.182

Tamworth Ride Spots

Still f..k..n pissed off. Have cleaned up the trails as best as possible. The track below wallaby rocks looks sweet, good work, must have taken a fair bit of work to get it back up to scratch. The rock jumps that I was referring to before have been pulled down as well as the berms on the...
  2. des.182

Tamworth Ride Spots

Gents, be very very careful up there. Was up this morning and do-gooders have put rocks and logs across the trails in very difficult locations. Smashed up my leg on a rollover that they stuck a log across the rollout. Interestingly the only car up there at 0730 this morning belonged to the...
  3. des.182

Tamworth Ride Spots

Hey Guys, recovering from a hell of a hangover. Had a walk down the back track (towards the marsupial park) this arvo. The pallets that someone had put out have been removed, but natural features (read rock jumps) have not been removed .I think Bushpig is onto something regarding wooden...
  4. des.182

Tamworth Ride Spots

Boys, heads up, DHI UCI World Champs coming up on the 2nd (Thursday) and 5th (Sunday) of next month, worth a sleepless night I reckon
  5. des.182

Tamworth Ride Spots

Still Raining..... Made working on Steve's XC track easy, Downhill very greasy...woohoo
  6. des.182

Tamworth Ride Spots

Nice one boys, went and purchased a fire rake today, as soon as the rain stops will be out there.
  7. des.182

Tamworth Ride Spots

Tamworth Heard of trails up on the Moonbi range, would be an awesome length downhill. Will find out from some of the other locals where there have been trails in the past