Search results

1. Josh222

Back Plates not removable in 2013 661 Core saver?

Hey guys, I just bought a new 661 core saver, I bought the 2013 wired version, I have tried to remove the plates but they dont seem to want to, is it possible to remove the plates on them?
  2. Josh222

Promlem with SRAM X-9 shifter

As the video link says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZtRDFjk4g what can i do to fix this?
  3. Josh222

Which is more neck brace friendly?

Hey guys im going shopping for some more body armor, I would like to know which is more neck brace friendly the Troy Lee Designs BP 3800-HW Sleeveless Shirt or the 661 core saver vest. These are both core savers and thats all i want.
  4. Josh222

Work Experience in Bike Stores in Sydney?

Hey guys, Im in year 10 at school and we have to do a week of work experience. Does anyone know of a bike shop that does work experience or has done it with a bike shop? Thanks in advance
  5. Josh222

Giant Glory frame v Gt Carbon Fury frame

Hey guys I'm currently on a Giant Glory 2009 DH1, I would like to upgrade my frame to either the 2011 Giant Glory Frame or the Gt Carbon Fury. I would like to heaar your thoughts and the pros and cons of ech bike. Thank you
  6. Josh222

Riding in the wet?

Hey guys, The rains here again :( and i was wondering whats the deal with the riding, I'm fine with riding in the wet its just i have heard it really deastroys the trail. Is this really the case?
  7. Josh222

Holy Rollers vs Minnions for dirt jumping which one is better?

I have got a new Dj bike but the came with Maxxis minion tyres should i upgrade tot eh holy rollers?
  8. Josh222

Maxxis tyres?

Hey fellow rotor burners I have come to enquire about the differnt thickness's of Maxxis tyres. On my downhill bike i have the classic Maxxis Minnions 2.5. What i was wondering is about the Maxxis minions 2.35.. these are the questions i have Will these last as long as the 2.5s? I know...
  9. Josh222

Ourimbah clubby???

Does anyone have pictures of know of a site which would have pictures of the most recent Ourimbah clubby?
  10. Josh222

Neckbrace URGENT

Hey guys, I need to find somewhere in Sydney that stocks neckbraces. I have looked around but no places have them. Does anyone know of some good places that stock neckbraces? cheers
  11. Josh222

please delete

BAM and the thread is gone please delete
  12. Josh222

paint job on bikes?

Hey , i was wondering if any of you knew of a place in Sydney that did custom paint jobs on bikes thanks in advance?
  13. Josh222

NSW looking for a dirt jump bike

Item: Dirt Jump bike prefs medium size Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: 500 Extra Info: willing to pay max 500
  14. Josh222

buy 2nd hand dirtjump bikes apart from rotorburn

hey guys, Where can i buy some 2nd hand dirt jump bikes apart form rotorburn? and ebay?
  15. Josh222

SOLD lads

Sold Admins please delete
  16. Josh222

Interschools photos

I had a look in the pictures section and nothing came up, are there any sites that have pictures from the inter schools on them?
  17. Josh222

Please delete internet glitched and i posted 2 sorry

please delete
  18. Josh222

please delete

please delete
  19. Josh222

Parents refuse to take me riding what should I do

Hey, Im 14 (underage to drive) I am seriously passionate about mountain biking I have done a couple of races but recently my parents have refused to take me riding. I no NOT want to give up and would love to keep going with it. I need some advice?
  20. Josh222

Which Ipod is your favourite one?

As listed about which I-pod is your favourite one?