Search results

1. S

ACT SOLD Manitou R7 Pro 27.5 (Brand New)

Item: Manitou R7 Pro, 27.5, 120mm travel, 44mm offset Location: Woden, ACT. Item Condition: Brand new in box, uncut steerer. Reason for selling: Don't own a 27.5 bike. Price and price conditions: $500 Extra Info: Comes new in box with fender, volume spacers and spare decals. Full specs in...
  2. S

ACT SOLD Ibis Ripmo AF (Large)

Item: Ibis Ripmo AF Large Location: Woden, ACT Item Condition: Very good condition. Front and rear suspension serviced by NS Dynamics in October 2022. I was running different wheels and dropper so the stock items are essentially new. Reason for selling: Too much bike for me. Price and price...
  3. S

ACT SOLD Pivot Trail 429 (Large)

Item: Pivot Trail 429 (Large) Basic specs are: -Factory 34 and DPS -Transfer 150mm dropper post -Reynolds black label carbon wheels with industry nine hubs -XX1 carbon cranks -Pivot carbon bar -2 pot XT brakes -XT 11 speed drivetrain -New Assegai front , barely used e13 SS rear...
  4. S

Bomber Z2 (current model) thoughts? Or other budget 120mm forks?

Just wondering if anyone has any real world feedback on the current Marzocchi Z2 bombers with the RAIL damper? This would be for a Stanton hardtail designed to accept 100-130mm forks. Interested in this fork partly because I already have all the tools (and spare seals) to service a Fox 34, so...
  5. S

Polygon Strattos Feedback

Anyone on here own a Polygon Strattos? I'm looking at picking up the S4 model with the Tiagra groupset. I'll be using it primarily for commuting through Canberra, possibly some longer weekend rides. No racing. Pros? Cons? Any issues with Bicycles Online? Can't really find anything that is...
  6. S

Pivot 429 Trail Feedback

Any burners riding or have ridden the new (updated) 429 Trail? What are they like to own, anything unusual popping up after a few k's?? I demoed one recently and now I think I need one - amazing pedalling, solid frame. Admittedly this was a super high end build and I would be looking at the...
  7. S

School me on PF30 BB Options, Praxis etc

Looking to replace the garbage creaky SRAM PF30 BB currently residing in my 2016 stumpy/camber frame. Bike has the OEM SRAM carbon cranks, basically XO without the XO label on them as far as I can tell. I've been looking at some of these 'conversion' BB's but am a bit confused by the...
  8. S

Specialized 2017

https://www.specialized.com/au/en-au/bikes Few interesting updates from Specialized this year. Epic hardtail, beefed up Stumpjumpers with GRID casing tyres and rockshox/Ohlins suspension on the higher end models, no more Brain shocks on the Cambers, Raceface cranks on the mid-spec models. No...
  9. S

XT M8000 Brakes 'pumping up' on descents

Anyone else experienced these brakes, particularly the rear brake, 'pumping up' considerably on descents? I had a demo bike for a weekend and just bought a new rig, both with the new XT m8000 brakes. On both sets the lever regularly gets solid and the bite point moves out, leading to an...
  10. S

'Booby traps' on southern part of Canberra Centennary Trail

Who the hell does this sort of stuff?! http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/barbed-wire-booby-trap-for-cyclists-sprung-20150921-gjrlq7.html
  11. S

E13 TRS+ Wheelset Experiences

Hi RBers, I've read several glowing reviews but I'm just wondering if anyone on here has had any first-hand experience with the e13 TRS+ wheelset, specifically in 29 inch size. I just cant deal with the stock flexy rovals on my 29er enduro anymore (yea yea get smaller wheels I know). These...
  12. S

My 2009 Pitch Pro

Hey y'all. This is my 2009 specialized pitch pro. All stock except for a bashy and some mint flat pedals (that suit the bike awesome if i say so myself). Use it for everything, from xc, to freeriding and light DH. Only had it about a month but seems to be able to take all the abuse...