Search results

1. M

NSW Sold

Item: Novatec 711/712 6 bolt qr hubs with Novatec Anti Bite Guard Freehub and Novatec QR253 skewers, DT Swiss Competition with silver brass nipples, Stans Crest 29er Wheelset Location: Windsor, Sydney Item Condition: New, never used Reason for selling: Need the cash Price and price...
  2. M

Poor selling form

Here is the story, rang a guy up about a bike late last week, we agreed on a price less the wheels. I say to him, no worries, consider it sold and I will organise a friend to look at the bike to verify the condition of the bike and pay/pick the bike up if it is in the condition he stated as I'm...
  3. M

NSW Sold

Item: See Below for build list Location: Wilberforce, NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Moving back to using the mtb as a training bike Price and price conditions: $700 ono Extra Info: SMP saddle is not included but I can provide a used WTB Rocket if desired Build list...
  4. M

NSW Sold

Frame: 2012 Giant Anthem Advance Carbon 26" sized Medium Shock: Fox RP23 Fork: Fox Float with remote lockout Stem: Giant OD2 standard Hubs: DT Swiss 240s 15mm front and qr rear, 6 bolt disk Spokes: DT Swiss Competition and Revolution with blue aluminium nipples Rims: Light Bicycle wider...
  5. M

FSA K-Force Light Carbon Cranks vs Shimano XT

I'm after people's thoughts on the FSA K-Force Light Carbon Cranks. Reason is I'm building up a XC race bike and I'm considering either FSA K-Force Light carbon cranks or Shimano XT as the FSA carbon cranks aren't that much more expensive than the XT equivalent. So the type of information I'm...
  6. M

NSW Sold

Item: Black Novatec 711SB/712SB QR 6 bolt disk hubs, Pillar PSR XTRA 1422 aero spokes with red aluminium nipples, Light Bicycle 26" AM rims and tape. Location: Windsor, NSW Item Condition: Brand New, never used. Reason for selling: Planned to use as race wheelset this year but I've just sold...
  7. M

NSW Sold

Item: 2009 Merida 96 HFS 1000D Location: Windsor, NSW Item Condition: Used but in good condition Reason for selling: Want to upgrade Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info: There isn't much that is still the original spec on this bike. Here is the current build: Frame: 2009 Merida...
  8. M

NSW Sold

Hubs: Novatec DH61SB 20mm front, DH82SB 150mm x 12mm rear Spokes: DT Swiss Competition with aluminium nipples, Rims: Stans Flow with either standard rim tape or Stans Yellow tape for tubeless. Location: Windsor, Sydney Item Condition: New, never used Reason for selling: Built them for a guy...
  9. M

NSW Sold

Item: Gold Novatec D811DB-15mm front, D812SB rear 6 bolt hubs, black DT Swiss Competition and Revolution spokes with gold aluminium nipples, black Stans Crest 29er rims. Location: Wilberforce, Sydney Item Condition: New, never been ridden. Reason for selling: Don't need them. Price and price...
  10. M

NSW Sold

Item: XC Novatec/DT Swiss/Stans Crest/Arch 29er Wheels Location: Windsor, NSW Item Condition: New, never used Reason for selling: Built these up for a guy and they ended up being the wrong configuration Price and price conditions: $350 including postage Extra Info: Hubs: Black Novatec...
  11. M

NSW Sold

Item: TWE hubs (QR and 6 bolt front and rear), 32 hole front and rear, Stans Olympic Rims, DT Swiss Revolution spokes on the front and combination DT Swiss Competition/Revolution on the back, stans yellow tape and valves. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Only used for for the Convict Trail...
  12. M

NSW Sold

Item: Brand New, Never Riden, Black 28 hole Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs, 20mm front, 135mm x 10mm rear, black DT Swiss Competition Spokes with silver brass nipples, DT Swiss XR 4.1D, Bike Ribbon rim tape, Location: Windsor, Sydney Item Condition: New, never used Price and price conditions: $350...
  13. M

NSW Sold

Item: Brand New, Never Riden, Red Novatec A171SB 24 hole front & F172SB 24 hole rear hubs, Silver DT Swiss Competition Spokes with red aluminium nipples with nipple washers, Stans Alpha 340 rims, high pressure rim tape, Location: Windsor, Sydney Item Condition: New, never used Reason for...
  14. M

NSW Sold

Item: Mavic Ksyrium SL Road Wheels Location: Wilberforce, NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Don't want them Price and price conditions: $50 plus postage. Extra Info: I think these wheels are of 2008 vintage. The rear rim has 2 spoke nipple holes cracked and the rim needs to be...
  15. M

Sold

Item: Blackburn Creekflow HydraPack and spare 2lt bladder Location: Wilberforce, NSW Item Condition: New, never used, still in original packaging Reason for selling: Clearing out the shed Price and price conditions: $25 + postage, pick up preferred or willing to organise a drop off Extra...
  16. M

NSW Sold

Item: Brand new, never used Hope Pro 2/DT Swiss Comp/Mavic XM719 36 spoke 26" Rear wheel Location: Windsor, Sydney Item Condition: New, never used Reason for selling: Don't need them, shed clean out. Price and price conditions: $240 ono plus postage anywhere in Aust Extra Info: Rims...
  17. M

Where can I get a 24 Hole Stans Crest rim?

Hey there burners, I'm trying to chase down a new 24 hole Crest rim to replace the one fitted to the rear wheel of Hope Pro 3 SP XC6 wheel set as the one I have is cracked? I've tried the normal avenues but could only find 28 and 32 hole variations and I was wondering if anyone out there has...
  18. M

NSW Sold

Item: Brand new, never used or laced pair of Mavic 721 Silver 36 Hole 26" rims Location: Windsor, Sydney Item Condition: New, never used Reason for selling: Wanted 32 hole. Price and price conditions: $100 for the pair Extra Info: pics available on request but they are brand new
  19. M

NSW Sold

Item: Brand new, never used Novatec/Stans Flow FR/DH Wheels Location: Windsor, Sydney Item Condition: New, never used Reason for selling: Don't need them. Price and price conditions: $460 ono plus postage anywhere in Aust Extra Info: Rims: White Stans Flow 32H Front hub: anodised red...
  20. M

NSW Sold

Bike is now sold.