Search results

1. T

Pony Excpress - By Peter Daniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ANyXMGLBg
  2. T

Del Rio clubby (5th may)

photos. hey sorry it wont let me email you. so ill do it here. White Pivot phoenix and black and green kit. whit whit monster helmet my email is teejay.slm.1991@gmail.com cheers
  3. T

DH tracks around Bathurst

sound good. so when will this happen? will there be downhill tracks? and i am happy to help build some dh/freeride tracks. cheers
  4. T

yer sounds good. ill be keen still. there are onl like 3 ppl that ride dh in bathurst
  5. T

yer i can show u were they are but unsureof the actual roads and stuff. lithgo is my fav track in the area there is also a race this sunday at lithgo it u want u can send me your number and ill give u a call and organise somthing?
  6. T

hey I moved to bathurst about 8 months ago. and so far all i know of is there is the one they use fr the newtons nation on mt panorama but im pretty sure they dont want ppl riding it unless there is a race on there. there is also one at yethome in the pine forest but ude hav to be shown were...
  7. T

WSMTB Club DH Round 5 , Sunday June 5th , NEW TRACK !!!!!

the new BIKE OR BOX hey guys got the link for the vid here. in the clip there is some burms and downramps missing they are all done now so not to worry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF6YNCIt6kE
  8. T

new trail at delrio

short edit hey guys just a quik phone edit of our new track now named as Bike or Box. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_oyJeLW0FA
  9. T

Mt Beauty DH Trails

cant u just push bak up the track?
  10. T

new trail at delrio

yer props to me coz im buildin with one hand hahaha. ummm no it wont let u put vids up
  11. T

new trail at delrio

yes it has been hit by josh but after we made it shorter coz he is a puss haha
  12. T

new trail at delrio

thanks. umm well it is still a while of rideable as we wonna make wide and flowy with plenty of jumps. our 1st plan is to make it join to the old freeride track so it is atleast rideable to the bottom then we will branch of again and continue till we hit the bottom. so we hav a completely new...
  13. T

new trail at delrio

hey guys josh smith and i are buildin a new FR/DH at delrio her are some photos. let us know wat u think. just a quick mobile edit of the new track. now named Bike or Box http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_oyJeLW0FA
  14. T

Delrio dh track (Delsin)

Well ur not sopose to ride it unless ur a builder or it is a race day. and i think maybe u can pay. but no one listens to that. and im the only one looking after the track. form wat i can see it hasnt been used since state wich is a bit of a shame coz its an epic track. So far the changes are...
  15. T

Delrio dh track (Delsin)

hey guys. Just putting this thread up to say that if u are thinking of riding on the delsin trail can you please give it a miss as i am doing new work and fixing up the trail. And if u wish to ignore this post just take note that there will be changes so it might be best if you check out the...
  16. T

Awaba State Round 2 2010

pics hey just wondering if u got any of rider: #306. blue specialized demo 8. monster energy jersy with green shorts. My email is boardingkicks@hotmail.com cheers
  17. T

Awaba state round 2

pics hey just wondering if u got any of rider: #306. blue specialized demo 8. monster energy jersy with green shorts. My email is boardingkicks@hotmail.com cheers
  18. T

del rio alll riders needed!

And there are no set dates to when u can build but if we plan to have a big build day to get a track ready for state or just for the sake of it we will post it up
  19. T

Directions Chaseling RD Wisemans Ferry. i dont no the number on the street but u just follow this road and your bound to find it. If u manage to drive past it get some glasses. kk if u go into the office and tell them ur here to help build they will tell u all the places that will be good for u...
  20. T

and if u see a trail already finished or in progress unless the builder says so or of course ur helping build it try not to mess with it to much.