Search results

1. B

Whistler - late june/ july

Hey hey burners, If it's been posted please redirect me, but it's been a while since I've been on the forums! im living in Canada this year and going to head to whistler late June or early July. i haven't booked accom yet but hoping to find a few other people to ride/ stay with if anyone's...
  2. B

Arvo ride at Old Mans Valley - Hornsby

Hey Guys, Will Davis from 'Davisuals' came up to film the new stuff up at Hornsby in Old Mans Valley. Pretty awesome little edit! http://vimeo.com/59897489 Hope you like it
  3. B

Back at it

After a bit of a break from riding for a while and Will Davis' extended break from filming we thought we'd get together for a bit of a shoot. After getting my new bike i thought i better take it out for her 2nd ride. We're both pretty happy with how it ended up - Tell us what you think...
  4. B

DH 2013 Giant Glory

Well thought i might (hopefully) be the first one to have got one of these bad boys so far!! She's as stock as they come and having upgraded from the Balfa 2step think i will keep it like this for a while. Will play around with maybe bars but the rest of it - Value for money wise can't be...
  5. B

Custom Polygon Sxx - Not too bad!

Hey guys, So bought the frame a few weeks ago, had an interesting way of transporting it (pics below). The parts came off my old trek. I don't have any changes planned for the mean time. Mostly due to money, but quite happy with how the spec is at the moment. I've had a few years off riding and...
  6. B

Wtb: Found

Found! Please delete
  7. B

What happened at Oxford Falls Today?

Hey Guys, I went past oxford falls this morning about 9.30 and about halfway down saw 2 ambulances and 3 cop cars sitting on the side of the road. Then as i looked in towards the track i saw a whole bunch of riders and the cops and ambo's in there. When i went back past at about 1.30 there...
  8. B

DJ Atomlab Trailpimp

Hey guys, picked up this this arvo, looks absolutely mint but because of the weather i haven't been able to ride it yet:( Thanks heaps to Fogs (dh'r king) was really good to deal with! It came with pikes but i changed them for some gold labels i had in the shed to give the bike a better feel...
  9. B

National Champs 4x

Just a few brief results the only ones i can remember. i will jsut let you know who won what categories from the few that i remember, if anyone has full results please post here. Elite men: 1st. Jared Graves Elite Women: 1st. Caroline Buchanan Under 19 men: 1st Ryan Hunt 2nd Shaun...
  10. B

Not updating main page?

Hey guys more then likely just my computer but it isn't updating anything. The main page when you get onto the site still has Illinbah Promo vid as the most recent news. And then when i go into a Folder e.g. Phat Snaps it shows the most recent post on the main forums page, but then when i go...
  11. B

Wanted: Boxxer WC

Item: Rockshox Boxxer WC pref 2007/08 Location: I would prefer around the sydney area, but let me know what you have and we can possibly do a deal. Item Condition: very good, near new. Price and price conditions: Let me know what you have, i can trade 2008 Fox 40rc2. Extra Info: pictures please...
  12. B

Intense Tazer

Item: Intense Tazer Dually Frame Location: Wahroonga, Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Good, frame has recieved a recent paint job. Reason for selling: Traded for another bike, but no use for this one as it isn't being ridden, would be much better in somebody else's hands. Price and price conditions...
  13. B

Legal Bike facility in Hornsby/Ku-Ring-Gai area

Please add your name to the petition and then re-post. Legal bike facility in Hornsby/Ku-Ring-Gai area Petition This petition is designed towards people that are bike riders of the area. After the recent front page address in the “Hornsby Advocate” newspaper abusing bike riders and...
  14. B

2009 Giants

SOrry if this has already been posted, was just looking at th giant website and the 09 bikes are now up!!! What do you guys thinnk of the stp's this year? http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-AU/bikes/mountain/2175/31852/ Oli
  15. B

Re-vamped Balfa minuteman

Hey guys, here's my balfa minuteman i have changed a few parts on it and got it going as a 4x bike. The link to how it was when i first got it is here, http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=73215&highlight=balfa+minuteman it's basically the same as it was there and how i have ridden it for a...
  16. B

can't add pictures to posts

Hey guys, might just be my computer but when i go to add a picture to a thread i am starting or new post my farkin just freezes and i have to restart it. I o to the manage attachments part and click on that then it freezes. Is this just my computer being silly or is it happening to other...
  17. B

Kink Roc Vs. Fit Flow Trail

Hey guys, i'm not sure whether to post this in parts or stuff or in the bmx side of the forums. I've decided to post it here, if it is in the wrong spot please move it. Anyway over to the Question, I have been looking on Strictly and talking to a few guys about Bmx's. I'm looking to do street...
  18. B

2008 Giant Recreational Range

I did a search and couldn't find anything about this. As the title suggests guys the 2008 Giants are now on their website and in stores. It only has the Recreational range and the STP 1, 2. The zero gets realeased at the same time as the performance bikes. It gives you an idea of the approach...
  19. B

Concrete Bmx/pump track

As i was looking through youtube came across this and thought that it was pretty cool. The different lines they take and the different ways they ride the bmx track i thought was heaps cool. enjoy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HqE-uvq8AM&mode=related&search= oli
  20. B

How long should it take for your mtba licence to get to you?

Hey guys, Just wondering how long it normally takes for you guys to get your MTBA liucence card. I paid for it and filled out the form almost three months ago and i still haven't recieved it. I'm not going to name the club that i signed up with. I also sent an email to the person in charge of...