Search results

1. DJ_Robbie

QLD **SOLD** 2010 GT Sensor 1.0 XL

Item: 2010 GT sensor 1.0 Size XL - It's actually quite small, I'm 6"4 and it's just big enough for me, I'd guess that anyone 5"10+ would be suitable, especially with a 50mm stem it'd be a really nice trail bike for a shorter rider. Location: Rockhampton, QLD (FREE postage anywhere in Aus!)...
  2. DJ_Robbie

**SOLD** (QLD) Yeti ASX (Large) - very well specced!

Item: Yeti ASX Location: Rockhampton, QLD, will box up and post at buyers expense. Can also bring to Melbourne free of charge if you're willing to wait for my next visit. Item Condition: Used, but good, some scratches and other cosmetic damage as you'd expect from an older bike but nothing...
  3. DJ_Robbie

QLD Forks, 20mm. 1/1/8. Light. Cheap 130mm MAX

Item: A 26" fork with a 20mm axle between 100-130mm travel and a 1 1/8 steerer. Must weigh less than 2.3 kg, No tapered. No QR or 15mm. No 80mm or 150mm jobs. No pike coils, drop offs, 66's, 55's, argyles, marz DJ's, fox 32's, circus etc etc Forks that may work are -revelations -fox 36 (that...
  4. DJ_Robbie

The Yeti-Fest is complete!

Orryep AS-X Frame: Large, W/DHX5 shock Forks: Marzocchi 66RC2X Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Bars: Sunline Stem: Chromag Brakes: Avid Juicy 7's Shifter: X9 Grips: ODI rouge Wheels: WTB dual duty on Saint Centerlock hubs Tires: Minion's Cranks: Saint Chainguide: e-13 LG1 Pedals...
  5. DJ_Robbie

Flying , Airline and Baggage question.

So, the time has come for me to head back to the motherland from a Summer in Canada, Flights are booked with United (Gasp, Shock, Horror, as I found out later it doesn't sound like the best airline to fly with) I'm worried about getting stung a sh!tload for excess/oversize/overweight baggage...
  6. DJ_Robbie

Yeti ASX - Robbie is back in the game!

So i kinda disappeared from the forums for a while, mainly because i was doing NO riding, and had not much in the way of bikes, it wasnt by choice thats for sure. So I'm working in Canada at the moment and everyone has decided to sell their bikes super super cheap. So i decided to buy one of...
  7. DJ_Robbie

"Bridge is down, beer truck can't get through..."

Everyone knows the ad, severe props to whoever can find a youtube or similar clip of it. "You're JOKING!"
  8. DJ_Robbie

Just another bike

Couldnt even be bothered making it good, just wanted a bike that goes and rides sick. NS suburban Argyles, greensy lowered FSA pig Easton bars/stem/post ODI lock ons Shimano LX brake MTX rims laced to tuf-nek hubs Saint cranks Shadow slim seat Shimano DX pedals Sram SS chain...
  9. DJ_Robbie

Argyle Lowering - Shove it up ya

This took me 45 mins this morning, from start of even looking at them to having them ready to go, including custom greensy stickering. Not even a problem or a hassle at all. i took photos, then they were low, orrryep. They are high There's a spring! And a bit of metal! It's nice...
  10. DJ_Robbie

I'm Famous, Don't know about you guys

Well yeah, I think the news report says it all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD34ODmy_D4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esnowpunkarmy%2Eorg%2F I think it's good, even if you dont.
  11. DJ_Robbie

It's my b'diddy

It's my b'diddy birthday here in salt lake city, I'm 21 and available to drink orr yep, s yeah, tins and bevos galore, yep thanks actually! Robbo p.s. move to off topic if death occurs
  12. DJ_Robbie

NS bitch **SOLD**

NS Bitch SOLD Thanks all
  13. DJ_Robbie

06 STP Zero **SOLD**

Item: 2006 Giant STP Zero -Brand New Location: Greensborough, Vic Item Condition: Brand new, one small scratch on cranks, chainstay slightly greased. Reason for selling: It was traded in at Greensborough cycles. Trying to organise a sale Price and price conditions: 1200 ONO Extra Info...
  14. DJ_Robbie

April fools

I havent seen anything kicking around here yet, Usually there is at least one good prank each yeah on various forums, especially here in previous years (e.g x.plod) has anyone seen anything good this year, i havent noticed anything out of the ordinary. Rob...
  15. DJ_Robbie

Mt Buller's DJ "Scene"

Orrr yeah. We made a tabletop, its about 20ft long maybe and a lip of around 4ft high, bit of fun for after school.
  16. DJ_Robbie

The 'Lux

Seen a few people chucking up pics of their rigs, heres mine. Far more capable than most people think. its drives over shit well. details: 1997 Toyota dual cab ute. 2.4L Petrol I've chucked on a new (smaller) steering wheel. coz my lanky legs didnt fit peoperly under the huge...
  17. DJ_Robbie

Law - A Question

I recently recieved a fine for riding my bike on a train platform, i wasnt, and it was completely stupid and i shouldnt have got it and i was doing nothing wrong, rah rah rah. The point is, on the infringement notice i recieved in the mail my date of birth is incorrectly printed. Is there a...
  18. DJ_Robbie

SGS world cup-Blingin.

New tin pony, built it up, using some bits from the d-eight, plus quite a few new bits. NOt much more to do, maybe a ti-fli seat and some 06 boxxers eventually. Frame: 04 Iron horse sgs world cup. Fork: 04 Rock Shox boxxer race Stem: Easton vice 50mm Bars: Easton EA70 low rise monkeybar...
  19. DJ_Robbie

$200 Avanti d8 frame **Project**

Item: Avanti D-eight frame SOLD TO alex.
  20. DJ_Robbie

If everyone could ride my bitch that'd be great thanks.

Orrrrr yeah. Dommos pretty hard. Frame: NS Bitch, Pink, Horizontal dropouts, euro bb. Fork: 05 Rock Shox Pike SL, 95mm travel. Headset: FSA Pig DH w/ Carbon Spacer Stem: Easton EA50, 50mm, oversize Bars: Easton EA50, Cut down, oversize. Grips: ODI Ruffian Lock-Ons, Black Bar plugs: Fit...