Search results

1. DJ_Robbie

DH Rob Warner Giant ATX DH Team Replica

I have a set of M4's that need some TLC, i'd let them go cheap though if you're interested PM me. Have some 6-7" red 2pce hope rotors too that would go nicely with it!
  2. DJ_Robbie

QLD **SOLD** 2010 GT Sensor 1.0 XL

Sold. Problem solved. Cheers though.
  3. DJ_Robbie

BUMP, and price drop. Now $850, still open to offers.
  4. DJ_Robbie

Bump, Price dropped to $900, still open to offers.
  5. DJ_Robbie

Item: 2010 GT sensor 1.0 Size XL - It's actually quite small, I'm 6"4 and it's just big enough for me, I'd guess that anyone 5"10+ would be suitable, especially with a 50mm stem it'd be a really nice trail bike for a shorter rider. Location: Rockhampton, QLD (FREE postage anywhere in Aus!)...
  6. DJ_Robbie

**SOLD** (QLD) Yeti ASX (Large) - very well specced!

SOLD, thanks all.
  7. DJ_Robbie

Will now include free postage and another spare set of avid juicy 7 brakes.
  8. DJ_Robbie

Item: Yeti ASX Location: Rockhampton, QLD, will box up and post at buyers expense. Can also bring to Melbourne free of charge if you're willing to wait for my next visit. Item Condition: Used, but good, some scratches and other cosmetic damage as you'd expect from an older bike but nothing...
  9. DJ_Robbie

QLD Forks, 20mm. 1/1/8. Light. Cheap 130mm MAX

Interested, PM'd
  10. DJ_Robbie

Note: would swap for a pair of argyles or marz 66's (2007 180mm 1 1/8) or 2008 boxer race, or possibly some other bits I have lying round.
  11. DJ_Robbie

Item: A 26" fork with a 20mm axle between 100-130mm travel and a 1 1/8 steerer. Must weigh less than 2.3 kg, No tapered. No QR or 15mm. No 80mm or 150mm jobs. No pike coils, drop offs, 66's, 55's, argyles, marz DJ's, fox 32's, circus etc etc Forks that may work are -revelations -fox 36 (that...
  12. DJ_Robbie

Bsc !!

Why shouldn't they be greedy, they are in business to make money, and they are doing it well! I don't see monza, or groupe going out of business. They have the demand. Distriburters aren't going to lower their prices because they feel sorry for poor joe blow, not while they are making fistfuls...
  13. DJ_Robbie

BSC closes down

Agree, People need to be very aware that the staff of BSC, all the way to the very top are fantastic people outside of the workplace, how they did business is irrelevant, slagging them off online isn't productive. That great service and friendly atmosphere customers received is all due to...
  14. DJ_Robbie

Sold plz delete

PM'd, I'll take it, consider it sold pending a quick inspection.
  15. DJ_Robbie

DSE literally spying on mountain bikers.. WTF?

I'm not even going to bother reading this thread past the first page. I have worked for DSE, I know people who have placed these cameras, I've placed them myself. From what I know DSE doesn't give a shit about MTB'ers riding illegal trails, the ones I've had anything to do with have either...
  16. DJ_Robbie

The Yeti-Fest is complete!

Orryep AS-X Frame: Large, W/DHX5 shock Forks: Marzocchi 66RC2X Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Bars: Sunline Stem: Chromag Brakes: Avid Juicy 7's Shifter: X9 Grips: ODI rouge Wheels: WTB dual duty on Saint Centerlock hubs Tires: Minion's Cranks: Saint Chainguide: e-13 LG1 Pedals...
  17. DJ_Robbie

NS Suburban - Where to buy?

Any of the BSC stores can hook you up, at an awesome price too I'd be willing to bet! EDIT...assuming of course you are in victoria. seeing as you are too cool to divulge your real location (that little section does have a purpose you know) Rob
  18. DJ_Robbie

Flying , Airline and Baggage question.

Wow, great minds think alike hey, looks like I've checked most of the boxes there. I actually got the bike while here, didnt bring one over, but I guessed they would slug me even though it was undersize and weight. Bike is completely disassembled now in reaction to that and I've split it...