Search results

1. B

Trials obstacle

I love my ute, it is practical for downhill, 6 bikes and six people legally, and I can carry things like this without the engine even noticing. So to sum up this story, diesels utes rule, bikes rule and that extremely heavy tyre is now in my back yard trials course.
  2. B

Mountain Cycle Shockwave

Hi all, i usually just browse the forums but thought i might post up my rig. I've had it for a month or two and i reckon it is one of the best in WA. anyone else got one of these rigs and reckon it looks as good as mine is welcome to post up theres.;) One thing i have noticed from riding others...
  3. B

Mountain cycle snap?

Hi there, I recently bought a mountain cycle shockwave 9.5 and i love it to bits but i have heard of one of them that snapped and i think it was in the vish files 8which i cant seem to get a hold of. However rambling through the internet, as you do... i found a picture of a shockwave in...
  4. B

Valuation Please

Hi there, I know someone who is selling the bike of my dreams (mountain cycle shockwave 9.5) and i am considering selling my bike (08 reign x with addons) to make up the necessary funds. And so to get a true picture of the situation i would like some people to give me their honest opinion...