Search results

1. Giant_4_Life

FOUND Mittoni card

i know your not meant to double post but i still have the card
  2. Giant_4_Life

Your Favourite song!

Dj tyDI - Foolish Dj tyDI - Everything's ok Deadmau5 - i remember Sunlounger - Another day on the terrace
  3. Giant_4_Life

NSW sold

bought a new bike and swapped the parts? Most people will want to know why you are selling a brand new glory.
  4. Giant_4_Life

Intense....951....with BOS??

Sorry mate, i quickly wrote the sentence out without going through the spelling and grammar. As you asked i will re-word my question, i have never bought a downhill bike before and didn't really know the factors that i would need to consider. I ride at Thredbo and used to hire out one of the...
  5. Giant_4_Life

i was just after opinions mate, i have done some research of both bikes and was never going to make the decision wholely on the post of another person.
  6. Giant_4_Life

im considering getting one of these frames and swapping over the parts, has anyone tried to 2010 giant glory 00 and the intense 951 so i can get a conparrision before i make my final decision to stick to the glory or go for the intense
  7. Giant_4_Life

DH My new 2010 large Giant Glory 00

im looking at buying a dh glory 00, so your saying that the spec of the higher model is worse? so just buy the dh1 and then get a new shock, but that doesnt compensate for the better cranks, de railleur, cassete on the dh00
  8. Giant_4_Life

FOUND Mittoni card

Hey I was at the world championships at stromlo and i found a mittoni card and a few batteries at the hammerhead. Please describe what day you were there, what day you took them at the hammer head. where you were standing ect. Please contact me via PM
  9. Giant_4_Life

Yeahh whipp

Simple Google search: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006052212542 Anyway maybe this should be moved to DJ section
  10. Giant_4_Life

What are you listening to NOW?

Armin van buuren - state of trance 418
  11. Giant_4_Life

You wont see this at the worlds

wow that was epic, so much balance
  12. Giant_4_Life

The !2010! Thread

whats do you guys and girls think about the glory range this year? i personally am thinking of getting one :)
  13. Giant_4_Life

Eatons Cutting Arvo Session

i must say, the 2nd photo is great...only if you just got the top of his head in it would be even better!
  14. Giant_4_Life

Yet Another Whistler Photo Collection

looks good, think its about every mountain bikers dream to get to whistler.
  15. Giant_4_Life

World Cup #7 Bromont DH Qualifying

Nah it starts at 03:15(am) Sunday morning. Anyone know when the top 30 men will be starting?
  16. Giant_4_Life

NSW Sold:2009 Giant Reign 1 - Golden Theme

bump 10char
  17. Giant_4_Life

price drop :O
  18. Giant_4_Life

NSW 09 Shimano XTR crank set (new) SOLD

pm sent 10char
  19. Giant_4_Life

What are you listening to NOW?

Tydi Feat. Audrey Gallagher - You Walk Away http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwvXpM66sDs
  20. Giant_4_Life

bump 10char