Search results

1. I

sold.

Hi mate - is this still for sale and will you ship to Sydney? what's the inner diameter? cheers
  2. I

VIC Manitou Ti Spring 400lbx3" SOLD

do you know if this fits on a cane creek double barrel? what's the inner diameter and will you ship to sydney? cheers
  3. I

Pics a bit late

Hey Neil - sorry to hear about the arm, but it looked like a spectular crash...!! get well soon!
  4. I

NSW Ourimbah DH 2 - Saturday Practice Photo's

Hey mate any chance of sending any photos of #28 to jonogcook@gmail.com? I'm on a red intense m3, wearing a red carbon d2 and grey hoodie... thanks a lot !!
  5. I

NSW State DH Rd 2 - Ourimbah 3/5/09 - BEST SHOTS Full size Post#95

Hey mate are you able to send photos of #28 to jonogcook@gmail.com thanks a lot for taking some photos !!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I

2009 NSWMTB DH Round 2 Ourimbah

sorry mate - didn't realise this wasn't a discussion based forum. I'm not disagreeing with anything you're saying, I know the organisers don't get paid, I know there is a lot of effort involved in organising an event... - I didn't question any of this and I'm incredibly grateful for the people...
  7. I

NSW DH Ourimbah-practice day

hey mate Number: 28 Bike: red intense m3 with boxxer w/c's Gear: red carbon d2, grey hoodie, black shorts.. thanks a lot !!
  8. I

2009 NSWMTB DH Round 2 Ourimbah

with that attitude, you're not going to get much support. I hate to break it to you, but when your 16 - 18years of age, at school and still learning a lot in life, and following your parents around, you're not really overly organised and it's pretty hard to make a commitment to something, when...
  9. I

NSW DH Round 2 Orimbah

Number: 28 Gear: black shorts, red carbon d2, grey hoodie bike: red intense m3 with boxxer world cups email: jonogcook@gmail.com thanks a lot mate
  10. I

Ourimbah NSW State Round 2 All Photos Are Now Up!

NUMBER: 28 GEAR: red carbon d2, grey hoodie, black shorts.. BIKE: red intense m3, boxxer world cups incase you need my email it's jonogcook@gmail.com thanks a lot !!
  11. I

Thredbo round1 NSW DH by NBT

hey mate thanks for taking some photos. By any chance do you have some of me? - i was on a red intense m3 with world cups. My race plates were 28, 541 and 123. My email is jonogcook@gmail.com cheers
  12. I

NSWMTB Rnd 1 Thredbo

hey mate! great job on the photos... just wondering if you had any of me... i was on a red intense m3, 08 world cups. Race plates, 541, 28 & 123 (i think... they screwed me around a little...) cheers !!!!
  13. I

09 Tracer VP build **Updated**

hey mate - what size is that ? and how tall are you ? i'm interested in getting one, but i'm worried as it looks a bit dhish, and as i've already got an intense m3, i don't really need this bike for any DH style riding. I'm hoping this bike, being the tracer VP, will be a fun trail bike...
  14. I

New bridge/ramp at Ourimbah

you are a gronk!
  15. I

US Open Finals Results

congrats to bryn!! bryn is the shit!
  16. I

Lithgow Pix

any pics of #31.. red m3, wearing, & had d2.. thanks alot.
  17. I

2007 IXS - Gravity Downhill Series Round-2 (Lithgow)

#31 if you have any, I was on a red intense m3.. black kit.. d2.. cheers.
  18. I

2007 IXS - Gravity Downhill Series Round-2 (Lithgow)

great pics.. do you have any of rider #31?? thanks.
  19. I

Ebenezer State 4x Round

hey I was #49 who didnt race.. so i doubt you have any.. but you might. cheers.